• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman vs Tree of Life

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Okay, I'm hyped for this match and I freaking pray it isn't a stomp, cross your fingers.

Cyber Sleuth Yggdrasil vs Devilman at his strongest.

Disclaimer: I will be arguing ALOT in favor of Yggdrasil, but that's because a lot of people aren't familiar, if I come across as bias, I apologize, as I geniuenely don't know who wins.

Yggdrasil:

Devilma:

So...does Devilman have a defense for Sealing, Reformat and Summoning? Not to mention Ygg's absurd precog? That is a huge wall of text I am not in the mood to read.

Precog isn't working as Amon exists in one point in time, stopping from recording possible futures.

Reformat I have no idea

Summoning likely won't work as most of the Mons can't put him down.

Sealing \_(-_-)_/

Sealing yeah no probelem he and other Demons broke out of Hell (Hell is a 4-D or 5-D prison created by God) and this space-time prison from Devilman G. But then again i dont know if Amon can deal with High-Godly Regen maybe with his broken Transmutaion/Fusionism.

Yggg sealed characters infinitely above baseline High 2-A though.

Also, I am sure summoning Ogudomo would likely be a big deal seeing as he has all the SGDL haxes and powers. Ogudomon can uses Daemon's ability to snatch abilities for himself, absorb Devilman (they bypass Mid-Godly and null resurrection), Sin powers including Lucemo's Sin of Pride, Malice hax, Lilithmo's Phantom Pain, etc.

The Cyber Sleuth Alphamo and Omegamo can kill him depending on how long it takes him to comeback + All Delete + Other Ygg avatars.

@Dragonmasterxyz thank you for that usefull info because then this is an stomp for Yggdrasil because God from Devilman pretty much does the same thing and as for the summon stuff ironically that might help Devilman seesing how he can transmuted them and fusion with them making him stronger but then again this is still a stomp.

Edit: a better fight would be God vs Yggdrasil but God still needs a Profile.

Why is it a stomp?

You were arguing in favor of Devilman the rest of your post

@Gargoyle One I was not arguging in favor of him winning but more in the sense of him if he could do something in this fight and that seems not to be the case seeing how Yggdrasil can seal characters infinitely above baseline High 2-A. This is pretty much what God does in Devilman and plus High-Godly regen just no.

M'yeah I'm also saying this is stomp. Amon can't beat High-Godly. Though 5-B Devilman vs 5-A Lavos maybe is a good idea.

Back