• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about that the downgrades should start now. All staff members and most regular members in this thread seem to agree with Matthew.

In addition, it is most definitely not allowed to be rude to staff members, including towards Matthew.

By the way, Vergil states in his DMC 4 ending that Nero has the potential to be stronger than Dante, Sparda and everyone else. So I'm kinda fine with Nero being stronger in the ending.

I could be fine with Endgame Vergil being Possibly 6-A since he still fought Sanctus Diabolica which is supposed to have some of Sparda's power.

"The demon form taken by Sanctus after his Ascension ceremony. The ability to resonate with Sparda that the ceremony gave Sanctus is amplified, giving him power far beyond that of any normal demon, and warping his body into a hellish visage."

Sanctus didn't get sparda's full power because he rejected his humanity it's the same with arkham and sid I'm agreeing with the downgrade until we get more information but Sanctus shouldn't be upgraded

Yes, but he got a considerable part of Sparda's power. That should be 6-A, right? Sorta like how Baul and Modeus could keep up with a casual High 6-A Dante.

Okay. Thank you. Would it be appropriate to include an explanation footnote in the Devil May Cry (Verse) page, before we close this thread and remove the highlight?

While we're here can we add some of the missing abilities

Like Dante precognition on his own he showed this in the first episode of the anime

resistance to illusions Yamato can cut though illusions

Invulnerability via his dreadnought form which is part of his royal guard style

Abigail

Low high Regenerationn he regenerated from a pool of blood which should also give him type 3 immortality

Size manipulation he regenerate as a giant version of Sid

Resistance to mind control Abigail was the only demon who Alan Lowell couldn't control

Yeah, I won't say I'm too happy about Vergil's downgrade but whatever.

Really I am indescisive about whether I accept 3A Dante or not, I'm more neutral about it to be honest but man am I glad this is over

Vergil has only two paths: Brought back to life in a new DMC game or his son will be his successor.

Matthew Schroeder said:
By the way, Vergil states in his DMC 4 ending that Nero has the potential to be stronger than Dante, Sparda and everyone else. So I'm kinda fine with Nero being stronger in the ending.

I could be fine with Endgame Vergil being Possibly 6-A since he still fought Sanctus Diabolica which is supposed to have some of Sparda's power.
Actually yeah, what happened to this?

He has like 4 cutscenes, 2 taking place 20 years after DMC 4 and 2 taking place during the time of DMC 4, I think.

One more thing.

Some of the wins and losses should be removed for Dante, Bayonetta vs Dante should be removed, but the rest is your call

Sparda 20000000 said:
All of Dante's wins are in his high 6a form so they should stay

I think we should Take away his match with bayo
They use High6A keys that don't exist anymore.

Plus Anakin vs Dante should be removed since the rematch never concluded

╠Ân╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ân╠Âk╠ ╠Âb╠Âa╠Ây╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠Ât╠Ât╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âr╠Âd╠Â

Yeah, that makes sense gargoyle. We should remove that thread and never speak of it again.

Also just curious should Dante vs Bayo discussions be banned similar to Goku vs Superman? It kinda causes a shit Storm whenever it's mentioned

RebubleUselet said:
Is this revision going to affect Nero's only notable match with Akame?
No, but that should be removed due to people ignoring Yamato's spatial Manipulation

Also, Rebellion should have spatial resistance due to clashing with Yamato

Js250476 said:
Also just curious should Dante vs Bayo discussions be banned similar to Goku vs Superman? It kinda causes a shit Storm whenever it's mentioned
Nah, it's not nearly as bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back