• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 6

You should save your work regularly if you are making huge post/project in general, it's common knowledge my dude.

ZERO7772 said:
You should save your work regularly if you are making huge post/project in general, it's common knowledge my dude.
I agree but I didn't think about that because the typing became second nature to me and I thought I could memorize what I was typing since it was just explaining the canon, which I think about everyday but it turned out I ****** right up........F for respects to an aborted thread.

You know, as doubtful as I am at this point, I do genuinely really want SMT Dante to be canon. I know it probably won't happen, and you'd think there would have been some mention of it at this point, but goddamn. I so, so badly hope that there is some mention of SMT in DMC5, as unlikely as that is.

@Dienomite

Could you try making the thread again? Try to not forget to copy the contents before you post it, or rather, do it in your sandbox

RebubleUselet said:
@Dienomite
Could you try making the thread again? Try to not forget to copy the contents before you post it, or rather, do it in your sandbox
I would try to make it again but I don't know if it will work since when I try to make the post it was instantly regarded as spam and deleted or something.I don't want to waste my time doing that to have it not work again.

And Mundus creating a universe with his novel counterpart creating a new timeline where Sparda is fodder and there are demonic entities that are able to create the same thing.

But I'm not interested in that debate because 'lolcontroversy'.

There is the demon that was said to have speared the earth in the manga but will be referred as vague.

The demon Pluto was the one who split the universe in two which one became the demon world the other became the human world it's implied that Pluto and mundus are the same person

Void mundus and dmc 2 Dante have a 4-A feat in the novel

As I've mentioned previously on this board, I have a pretty solid revision in mind that could get Mundus (and by proxy, other scaled characters like Dante and Sparda) upgraded to 4-A, but I'm waiting till DMC5 comes out to create it. Since there seems to be some backing for a DMC upgrade coming along here, when I have the thread up I'll link it for you guys if you're curious.

Eh isn't the game coming in like a day? It doesn't matter at this point.

Whatever I will will delete it.

The game reviews are rocking. Some call it best DMC ever.

Damn I can't to get my hands on it

I honestly do think that DMC5 might be able to top DMC3 for me. If not topping it, at least it could be better than any of the other DMC games.

seeing how great the reviews are this seems very promising. Only 1 more day.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
seeing how great the reviews are this seems very promising. Only 1 more day.
I've prepurchased the game on Steam already. I'm one of the only madmen in this community who actually likes to play DMC on keyboard, so I knew I had to get a PC copy. XD

Omimi said:
nope u are not alone
i also play DMC on keyboard lol
Nice! Everybody talks about it like the controls are unintuitive, and to a certain point this is correct. But I prefer controls where I can actually use all my fingers at the same time efficiently without having to use a crab grip. XD

I've prepurchased the game on Steam already. I'm one of the only madmen in this community who actually likes to play DMC on keyboard, so I knew I had to get a PC copy. XD

Lol I don't even know how to play unless it's a keyboard.

Honestly Devil May Cry is the only hack and slash game, that I've played, that doesn't make you feel like you're playing the inferior version when playing with a keyboard, rather than a controller.

Wow, I'm glad to see some support on here! Normally online anybody hearing about DMC with keyboard controls treats it like a forbidden word. This has to be one of the most civil DMC threads I've ever seen. XD

What's the best controller to use on pc? I've been wanting to buy one cause keyboard controls are too uncomfortable for me

Back