• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 6

Vergil also have Sin DT for some reason, and sin seems to be the new default DT for Dante? Third battle Nero doing better than DT Dante with Sparda makes no sense tbh.

> made him lost the last trace of humanity he had and reverted him to his original form

By DMC logic that would make him weaker lol, I guess it make sense for Urizen to be weaker than fully Merge Vergil

Dante can access the regular DT even after aquiring the SDT.

Dante has DT, MDT and SDT, with Sin being the strongest.

Vergil has DT and SDT gained after the merge, dunno if he also gained the MDT.

Nero had an Incomplete DT in 4, and is Complete in 5.

Majin form doesn't make sense story-wise at this point tbh, may as well consider they recton it completely out of canon

ZERO7772 said:
Third battle Nero doing better than DT Dante with Sparda makes no sense tbh.
I'm aware, but Nero made heavily jumps in the tier list during the last part of the game, overall i would give two new keys to Nero [BoG DMC5 and EoG DMC5].

spoilers, idc. you're all in this thread, so you should expect DMC5 discussion since it's been out for 2 days now

@Dienomite - The tree height can be estimated, perhaps even scaled if someone can find a way to do so. Mission 18, as you climb the tree as Dante, you're clearly within the stratosphere, as once you reach the top on Mission 19, you can see the stars in space during the middle of the afternoon. Clear implication that this tree is anywhere from 12 to 18km above ground.

@Jester - You do realize I'm saying only the city was seen affected by earth-quakes, right? and the tree wasn't directly affecting anything else on the planet. All that can be scaled is the KE from the tree moving (Adding PE and accounting for total volume as well), and scale that to Urizen (Post fruit) due to him attaining power "denser" than what is distributed throughout the tree, which will scale to Base Dante (End Game after acquiring his new sword: "Devil Sword Dante"), Base Vergil (Who is implied to have increased the tree's size and is seen making new parts to the tree very casually, therefore suggested to apply the feat)...

Basically (Going off of what was discussed in the other thread disregarding the High 6-A feat now, and assuming we're going off of the 7-A scaling for Abigail's feat). I'm literally throwing out the Tree KE being something like 6-C just for the sake of discussion. I'm not 100% sure where the KE value would land.

Dante (Start of DMC5 | End of DMC5): Likely 7-A in base (Has previously defeated the likes of Argosax and The Savior), higher in Devil Trigger | At least 6-C in base (Dominated Urizen after he had already devoured the Qliphoth Fruit, further empowering him), higher in Devil Trigger, Far Higher with Sin Devil Trigger.

Vergil (DMC5): At least 6-C in base (Stronger than Urizen, and equal to Dante. Implied to have moved the Qliphoth tree, which yielded x energy), far higher in Sin Devil Trigger (Should be equal to Dante)

IDK why people make a big deal about Nero landing a cut on Urizen. It's possible it was a fluke, and he was stomped out anyways (not like he did anything beyond superficial)

Nero (Start DMC5 | End DMC5): At least 7-B (Scaling above his last appearance) | At least 6-C, possibly Higher in base (Casually slapped Dante aside, and defeated Vergil), far higher with Devil Trigger (Casually stopped both Sin Devil Trigger Vergil and Dante mid attack and threw them back)

@cin Oh I misunderstood what you meant, I thought you meant the only the city was being affected by the whole demons attack and tree thing.

Why are you assuming Dante stomped Urizen in base? Just because he was in base in the end cutscene doesn't mean he didn't use it in battle, and Dante was using Sin DT before Urizne ate the fruit let alone after he power up more, even Vergil notice that Dante is much weaker after the battle with Urizen so it wasn't a walk in the park for Dante at all.

Dante is only above Urizen at FP.

@Zero - ? There's no Majin in DMC5, and there's nothing supporting it being > SDT.

And Dante slew Urizen in base form in the cutscene. He charged in and impaled him. I didn't say "stomped", i said "dominated".

Dante can heavily harm Urizen with SDT, later in Base he needed to stab Urizen main eye to knock him down.

Same thing, Dante did not dominate Urizen what so ever in Base, all we saw him is running and stabbing Urizen main eye to knock out Urizen down. Dante can't be that much above Urizen if he was so out of gas after he finished the fight

@Cin One can simply says Dante heavily harmed Urizen in Sin DT and then finished him off, Urizen doesn't have many demon forms anyway to scale where he stands exactly.

Doesn't matter, he was still in Sin when the fight started and then he fights stronger Urizen, Dante never transform unless he have to, doesn't make sense for Urizen to fight Sin for sometime and then lost to base Dante after he get a power boost lol.

DMC the most incoherent saga i've ever seen

Dante SDT vs Urizen their fight did no damage to the groud or wall

Back