• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 6

Thank you for the links! Although... I think I'll skip on the last one. :8

Dienomite22 said:
No problem but I should edit them out to not be an asshole to people who doesn't want spoilers
Yeah, that's a good idea. At the very least, make it very abundantly clear that they are spoilers.

I thought the manga was accepted since Vergil resistance to telepathy/illusions comes from that.

I noticed that DMC1 Dante has Immortality Types 1 and 3, can someone tell me where the type 1 comes from?. Note: Sparda and Reb. answered that.

Btw I guess we figured Dante's age for every DMC?

DMC3: 19

DMC1: 28

TAS and DMC2: 34 "stupid but it looks like they happened in the same year"

DMC4: 38

DMC: 43

ZERO7772 said:
Btw I guess we figured Dante's age for every DMC?

DMC3: 19

DMC1: 28

TAS and DMC2: 34 "stupid but it looks like they happened in the same year"

DMC4: 38

DMC: 43
As I mentioned in a post I made above, we know the anime had to have happened exactly 10 years ago, while DMC2 is only approximately 10 years ago. I went through my reasoning to suggest why it was, in fact, exactly 9 years before, making DMC2 take place 1 year after the anime.

So ready for the game to come out. Thinking about streaming it to see if I can be the first one on YouTube to do it if anyone wants to watch

I didn't expected Gilver to be canonized and I didn't expect it to be that simple by just saying he was an angelo.

Back