• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Chen BFR'd Dante literally after he got the Beastheads, which kinda goes against the idea that he's resistant to it.

Unfortunately I can't find the novel, but I remember that it was what I thought when I first saw it.

RebubleUselet said:
I mean, Chen BFR'd Dante literally after he got the Beastheads, which kinda goes against the idea that he's resistant to it.

Unfortunately I can't find the novel, but I remember that it was what I thought when I first saw it.
Yes, you're right, but going by the actual statement, only Demon Forms are resistant, so Dante needs Dt to resist, and the novels never states that he used in the Novel

Also, if we go by the Beastheads healing them, this doesn't change since Dante is also a Demon (when Dt'd or Majin).

But we need to fix his profile with DMC3 AP (I agree with you in this case) and those Beastheads resistances are only with DT

What about DMC1 ?

Like I said, DMC1 Dante should be "Likely at least Low 7-B", as he is far above his DMC3 self and quite easily beat Griffon who's capable of casually creating the storms.

I think DMC1 Dante should scale to Echidna, for me it doesn't makes sense for Mundus to create Demons weaker than Echidna and use them as his generals.

Dante Demon Killah said:
It's likely a feat comparable to Echidna's
^This

All storms are at the very least Low 7-B, and Griffon creates them casually, while Dante beats him without much effort.

Now that I think about it, I'm cool with DMC1 Dante being "At least Low 7-B", w/o "likely".

>Looks at Arius' profile

O O F

Well, I don't know where to start... his first key's justification for AP makes no sense at all. Neither does the second, because it comes from scaling to the former. The last version of him is the least wrong one, but is still not okay.

Honestly I think the profile should be either totally reworked, or erased, as it is too much of a mess as of now

About Echidna, could someone provide a scan where it's shown that the clouds reach the horizon?

I checked the calc, and In every gif the forest interrupts the line of sight

https://www.reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/comments/a65b5f/chinese_interview_before_taipei_games_party/

Guys we have this interview

- He said that V is as weak as any human, but don't think this is relevant since Lady is a High Hypersonic """"""""""""normal human""""""""""""""

- Dante and Nero are even in the the number of missions, while V had a few less stages

- Lady and Trish are not playable, at least in this version, maybe in a future Special Edition ?

- Nero can carry EIGHT Devil Breakers (I think we don't need to use Composite Nero here huh ?)

- V's hair is White, but a demon is sealed in his hair that's why it's black in the game, this demon is Nightmare, while the Tatoos are Griffon and Shadow

Someone pointed out that the tree grows and its vines extends, probably to the intent of consuming all organic, human, life on the earth. The closer the game is to the end, the more vines and longer vines are apparent, and tbe worst the state of the world becomes.

Sounds like Kaguya's deal with Wood, moon Illusion etc, except in this case, the tree seeks after human blood to consume.

woah so V has 3 demons sealed in him. And his hair was white? HMMMMMMM

So V original hair is white? I won't be surprised if he's a Sparda

The fact that V summon demons from DMC1 is very cool imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back