• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante Demon Killah said:
Sparda died a few years before Eva's death, but the series NEVER talk about how this happened
Sparda disappeared sometime before Dante and Vergil's eighth birthday so it wasn't years

In the anime it is hinted that he is still alive

Just because Modeus believed in his return ?

He's dead, I don't think Sparda would let Eva alone and let her die like that

We know next to nothing about Sparda aside from him saving humans 2,000 years ago because "reasons" and the story never bothers to explain his sudden disappearance which all the more weird.

Meh, the game already have my boi Dante and 2 others, so i'm good, I not gonna hate the game if they don't add any other playable character

Because I've been Itching for DMCV since 4 got the special edition. Plus with Xbox having the Demon for so long.

Can someone make the "I will make them love you" meme with Nero/Itsino? Nero is the golden boi of DMC.

A minor addition to Nero's page I would like to propose.

We see Dante cutting the Hell Gate down with Yamato from hundreds of meters away just by slashing at it, and we know he's amateur at wielding it. But since the same applies to Nero, I think he should have "up to hundreds of meters" of range with Yamato.as well.

I'm fine with this. Although it should still be minded Dante has more skill with it, since he actually tries to use Iaido

Still, am I the only one who seriously wants to point out that the tier 6 feat is not an AP feat, but a reality warping feat, thus doesn't scale to AP? The clouds spilled out of the portal, that doesn't give Abigail AP for the feat O-o.

I feel the strong need to make a thread for this <_>

Jesterofgames said:
Wasn't the feat abigail's portal dispersing clouds not creating them.
^That's what I'd like to point out. Opening a portal in the first place is reality warping (though correct me if i'm wrong ,wasn't it the alter that opened the portal, not Abigail exclusively?), and the clouds came out of the portal (basically from another world that was then connected to Earth). He shouldn't scale to this feat. No one should. Those energy beams he was shooting out were certainly not above tier 8.

Also, People said the "Demon King" was Mundus, but this was never, ever proven or confirmed. And with DMC5, we know the Demon King is not Mundus

Isn't the energy beam point covered by AP? Because Abigail should be far above enemies like Griffon and Echidna Who are all above Tier 8. "Also, People said the "Demon King" was Mundus, but this was never, ever proven or confirmed. And with DMC5, we know the Demon King is not Mundus" The previous demon king was mundus. The new one who's name I can't spoil is the current one.

Berial's bio in the 3,1,4,2 artbook states he was the successor to the demon emporier who was sealed away. Currently the only sealed away demon emporier is mundus.

Sparda 20000000 said:
Who's going to get the new Demon when he comes out this Thursday
The Demon comes out thursday?

Now I'm M O T I V A T E D

With KH3 and DMCV jump force can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back