• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been something bothering me for a while, is "Majin Form" is really the correct name for Dante upper form? Where did the name come from in the first place?

I mean, Majin simply means "Devil" in Japanes and Itsuno actually refer to DT Dante as "Majin Dante" so the name doesn't make much sense.

Maybe it had no name, hency why it was called like this. But, the Jap. version of DMC2 should searched if it list the name of the form.

It has no name. "Majin Form" or "Desperate Devil Trigger" were names created by the fans, nor in the guide received a name when they talked about it.
There are rumors that the Majin Form will now be called "Sin Devil trigger" or "Shin Devil Trigger". It's just rumors ... but idk

Hmm...I don't think so

The Majin Trigger had an awesome design, yeah sure, but it was completely BROKEN (The final boss is a fodder to Majin Dante) and didn't even had a official name, I believe this is going to be better explored in DMC5, and not playable

Many things were good in DMC2 on paper, but they were poorly executed or they got better in DMC3, like those dodges that became Trickster, those guns moves that became Gunslinger

The requirement for Majin form is shitty tbh because through the whole game I don't remember using Majin more than once and the form itself is too broken it kinda kill the balance. There should not be an option that makes you completely invincible. Normal DT is pretty strong already

I don't think it will be playable outside of maybe the final boss.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Happy new year, Devil Hunters, may The Savior be with you all ^^
^Happy new year lads. May we hit the jackpot this year

Do we know for a fact that Sparda is dead?

Why is his situation so ambiguous despite being the Jesus of DMC, am I really supposed to buy that Sparda died of old age when lesser demons live for multiple thousands of years?

But how come everyone who knew him from 2000 years ago are alive and kicking expect him? Is Sparda over 10,000 years old or what Ó▓á_Ó▓á?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back