• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destiny of the Endless vs The original Living Tribunal

Destiny is atleast High 1-B ,he can affect 1-A characters and his book contains all of existence.He'll know everything The Tribunal will do even before he thinks about doing it.So I think Destiny wins

I would go with Living tribunal even though destiny is directly created by the Father time itself . He is still bound by the rules of creation . While living tribunal is second only to toaa at his peak level .

Those are just the rules they made and following rules doesn't make the Endless weaker.Living Tribunal's peak level is High 1-B and according to this wiki the most powerful character next to TOAA isn't LT but Oblivion

Atleast is used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.

LT can't affect Oblivion whos ranked as atleast High 1-B likely 1-A, while Destiny can affect ( knows the fate of Lucifer and probably Michael) Lucifer whos a solid tier 1-A character

Living Tribunal is an infinite dimensional entity

Destiny's book was stated to contain all of existence within it

Wasn't the original Tribunal the embodiment of the Marvel multiverse?

I'm not a huge Marvel fan, but in DC there are places, realms that exist beyond the multiverse. Take Apokolips/New-Genesis for example. Then we have places that exist beyond the story of DC entirely, like the Monitor-Sphere and the Source Wall. Is this the case for Marvel too? Because if it isn't, then the LT embodies all of existence.

Regardless, Destiny wins IMO. We've already established that Death of the Endless would win against Classic-Beyonder in a straight-up fight, Destiny more or less equals Death, and Classic-Beyonder is much stronger than the LT.

Lol...Why did you say that the LT contains all of existence as a '''fraction''' of itself? Doesnt it embody all of existence?

Also, please don't use "Character has X hax" as an argument for High 1-Cs and above. Not only are characters on these levels filled with such numbers of abilities that is pretty much hard to cover in any reasonable way, and 95% of the powers you can think come with High-Level Higher-Dimensional Manipulation.

It's akin to saying "This man with a stick loses because the other man has a stick that's 0.25 meters longer"

Matthew Schroeder said:
It's akin to saying "This man with a stick loses because the other man has a stick that's 0.25 meters longer"
More like "This man with a stick and the nuclear weapons loses because the other man with the nuclear weapons has a stick that's 0.25 meters longer"

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also, please don't use "Character has X hax" as an argument for High 1-Cs and above. Not only are characters on these levels filled with such numbers of abilities that is pretty much hard to cover in any reasonable way, and 95% of the powers you can think come with High-Level Higher-Dimensional Manipulation.

So who do you think wins? TLT?

Because in another thread (Death of the Endless vs. Pre-Retcon Beyonder) you voted for Death. Beyonder before the Retcon was more powerful than the LT, everyone knows this. Destiny is probably around the same level as Death, and if Death can beat Beyonder, then how would Destiny lose to TLT?

Unless the staff recently made some discoveries about TLT I really don't see him winning. And its true i don't know anything about comics, pretty much all my knowledge comes from comicvine's versus threads so I really don't know a lot about comics sry.

You can't powerscale from 1986 TLT to modern TLT. The Marvel Multiverse and the Tribunal himself only started being a big deal in 1989.

Destiny was capable of affecting Lucifer Morningstar who is 1-A, whereas TLT is not capable of affecting Oblivion who is 1-A. Plus Destiny is at least High 1-B whereas TLT is just High 1-B.

So Destiny takes this fight.

Oh, okay. Thanks.

Lol for one second I actually thought TLT = Lucifer since both are the second most powerful in their respective universes.

And that has nothing to do with Death's raw power, it has to do with the fact that all reality and all things will eventually die because it is the cycle of existence, and when things eventually die, Death will be there for them, even if they were immensely stronger than her in life, or if she was part of them.

She's the Endless with the most freedom because she's excempted from the rules.She's the only Endless that can travel to other realms without needing permission, the only one who will survive the end of Creation she said that she also knows what Destiny knows and even Lucifer said that Death is inevitable

I think Death is the only Endless thats not bounded by the rules and Creation.So I think she should be atleast as powerful as Destiny

@TheSandman31
Uhhh, okay, so, if Death or Destiny wish it, they could just swim in Overvoid like Lucifer could? ... Why aren't Endlesses Tier 1-A (or at least 'Likely Tier 1-A') again?

... Right, they're described as 'wave-functions'.

... Some flunky 'wave-functions' they are...

@BlaLig

Even angels can "swim" in The Void but Lucifer was able to comprehend it.Death is the concept of death, she's not a psychopump, as long as something is capable of dying or "ending" even abstract concepts like time,dimensions,space etc. There was a time that she stopped doing her job and nothing literally died, even ideas didnt die.Death exist wherever the concept of death exist even if it's in The Void or other Creations.

Back