• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destiny Discussion Thread

We have characters that weaponize black holes freely in many weapons/abilities. I don't think FTL is wrong, but I guess we could change the justifications.

FTL is baseless, because like I said it varies.

@Wokistan I'd like to see a clip of that, because that would require perfecting timing from the person using the controller which is us. Aren't feats like this required to be a cutscene or even a statement?

@Galaxian You're not talking about that pulse rifle right? because that hardly qualifies if at all.

I'm talking about a random Guardian creating a black hole with their Light abilities and their bare hands.

I don't understand why the Graviton Lance doesn't help the justifications either.

Plus hard light which refracts off of surfaces like real light does and doesn't bend or curve.

They utilize it doesn't interact with physical human body parts, and uses gravity. And destroys targets down to the elementary particles

Well ghosts get at least large star with overcoming the broken Bekenstein limit black hole computer

Does this sound like one doubt? Until today I have never seen evidence that contradicts lore about the throne world being a universe, and of course being one of it a common sense applies to it and unless it is proved that it is really not the size of one it is of course they have a sized of a universe.

So I was thinking of possibly adding Fikrul the Fanatic to the vs battles wiki, mainly because the destiny page is overdue to have its page updated with some of the more recent villains that have been introduced especially in Forsaken.

Fikrul's tier would probably rank somewhere in tier 9 from being obviously stronger than a human.

His feats would include being able to come back from the dead (thus suggesting type 4 immortality), and bringing other beings back to life while transforming them into scorn.

His intelligence suggests average to above average intelligence. His intelligence isn't affected by his hipocracy or ignorance, he's just not right in the head (thanks to insight from WHYNAUT).

Resistances include physical attacks, which is amplified with his immunity shield.

Attack potency is questionable because we haven't seen him use it for anything else except killing guardians, so far we haven't seen him do anything suck blowing up ships or buildings (wall to small building level).

Lifting strength: we know that he can lift an awoken chest with a crystal of light in it as well as his staff at the same time. We haven't seen him do much else (between classes 1 and 5).

Striking strength: he's able to throw guardians away with a stomp (probably wall level).

Durability: can survive multiple rockets, LMG fire, sniper shots, explosions and any guardian abilities (probably large building level).

Thoughts?

You misunderstood me. The fact that he can go toe-to-toe with the Guardian means he should be rated as 5-C, likely far higher.

A profile for Riven is currently being worked so that's one if the more recent antagonists then.

Since you're a new user I recommend looking at the important pages section at the home page of this wiki and taking a good look at the current Destiny profiles to get a better understanding of the power of the verse.

WHYNAUT said:
Since you're a new user I recommend looking at the important pages section at the home page of this wiki and taking a good look at the current Destiny profiles to get a better understanding of the power of the verse.
Yeah. THAT I should do. I'll give it a read.

Destiny has a bunch of moon level feats, yeah. Though in general scaling strike bosses is kinda weird.

I feel like we may want to have like a references section on the file just to list the grimoire cards all the stuff comes from, but idk how to work that in.

@Galaxian you should add Taken to her classification. Adding which resistances come from the fact that she withstands all of the abilities of guardians should also be done.

The profile is looking good.

So I think the next step for us is really getting these Vex profiles completed. Then we can get Oryx upgraded to where he needs to be stat wise.

This thread doesn't really have a reason to exist when the discord does lol but as of now

I'll be ranking with regards to reality so Vex and Osiris may be lower than expected

1: Darkness

2: Traveler/Light, Callus (Could have easily destroyed Earth if he wanted to, this level of casualness wasn't even reached by Oryx though he was just physically further away) maybe Oryx

3 and 4: Oryx's sisters, if Oryx isn't in 2 he basically bumps everyone down one and ends up #3

5: Rasputin (Crippled Traveler)

6: Riven, Akka if it still persists

7: PC

8: Osiris (Above the PC when in Vex space)

9: Worm Gods, Children of Oryx

10: Exceptional Guardians like Shin Malphur, Dregden Yor, Saint-14, etc

All the physics kill enemies are at 0 though. Oryx's Light Eater Knight >>> Oryx

Btw, I only wanted to use this thread just a bit because there are some people that aren't in the Discord chat so they can be slightly updated.

So uh, if there is anyone here that wants to continue to be part of discussions, Woki made a private server on Discord since the group chat was at capacity. Message him if you want to get in for talks on how the verse is going to continue to be implemented into the wiki.

Back