• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destiny Discussion Thread

And it has been stated multiple times that the vex profiles will be done first before we scale Oryx to them. There also never came a conclusion on whether throne worlds are low 2-C or not so for now Oryx will be 4-B even tho he is definitely stronger than that.

well with Mara's throne world housing a galaxy including many more stars, Oryx would definitely be much stronger than that, and should possess Massively FTL speed from Phobos to the Dreadnaught.

There is a difference between fast movement and taken teleportation, where taken spiral while collapsing into themselves, that is how they move between dimensions, while the movement is much more faster and interacts with other areas. And as this wikia defines teleportation, it is the transportation from one point to another without any interaction of any other space beyond those points

Any user of the throne world is Low 2-C within it. Just as a throne world is a universe and the ascendant plane is a multiverse that contains not only this but so much more. Of course I am willing to debate if someone affirms or has doubts about not being a universe.

And anyone is free to make profiles, just keep in mind that I have crota profile stopped for now, until the gears start spinning again, and of course every profile has to go through the azzy or at least I believe wok or me to do that, who are the that most have done and are doing for verse at the moment, the most (azzy) busiest (Welp, they thought it was the antvasima but it is not) of the bureaucrats of wikia, do not have time for the verse so everything is stopped for now.

The first thing I got from Last Wish was a curated chattering bone (Kill clip and high impact reserves, reload is so fast you don't need outlaw) so I don't have much incentive to go for Breakneck when I get time to play again compared to other stuff.

I made the edits for the oryx file, you can check out what I set up in a link near the bottom of the other thread. Currently waiting on azathoth again. Expect another 6 months delay.

I can see low 2-C, but scaling to Vex would make that more concrete, so it'll wait for then, and Oryx can be used earlier. Pragmatic profile making.

Silicon I'm in a server with Galaxian, you guys got a group DM going on or something because I'd be fine with joining some sort of Destiny profile creation discord. THat reminds me, I gotta comment on his blog.

Dude, scaling Low 2-C by the vex for me is ridiculous, it's a certainty that catches naturally and easily only based on the throne world, but I still do not understand that point of view towards the vexs, in my view it's a case isolated from them.

I mean I'm ok with it off of the hive stuff alone, but it's way more blatant if we can get vex stuff as well.

Excuse me what

Wait he's got no memory so he'll have no idea why everyone wants to kill him

rip uldren again

Guardian: "Uldren?"

Uldren: "Who are you and I suppose that's my..."

•Guardian shooting in your head•

•Uldren ghost appears and revives he•

Ghost PC: "What? He became a guardian!"

Guardian: "I supposed"

Uldren: "Why you..."

•Another shooting in your head•

E.E

Wait, wasn't the thing with the hunter vanguard that if you kill the hunter vanguard you've gotta become it?

Yeah I'm sure that'll go over sooooo well. Savathun'd basically have to show up in person at this point for people to believe him lol.

I am in the sincere hope that this does not happen, if uldren taking his place will be a disaster.

Savathun is by far my waifu in destiny, I'm just waiting for her to show up personally for me to do and gather any and all information from her already on a blog (According to lore, she'll present a different logic).

Yeah I don't really like that idea either. Wonder who would though. Shin Malphur's a possibility, as is Ana Bray, but idk.

I think her deal was that she wanted to get it to where she gets stronger from stuff even thinking about her as opposed to only deaths she indirectly or directly caused.

Well Uldren did fulfill the necessities for being a guardian, devotion bravery, sacrifice, death.

Wok what's your Discord name? I saw you in a server with Anarchy/Tetrimino King before called vsbattles smug edition or something along those lines.

Yeah I'm the one who got renamed as YHVH.

Ik i am, i am guessing team redeem will get Worlds First again since they have a 640 being sweatcicle, plus they are a overall good team.

How is he already 640 what

I did want everyone here to know that I had the opportunity to speak with Antvasmina and he said that he is fine with allowing us to run profiles and information by other knowledgeable staff such as @Wokistan considering that Azathoth is taking a while to progress.

I'm also working on profile drafts for the current Vanguard as well. Here is a profile for Ikora Rey. It's not done yet of course, but I do have some things in place if people want to have some opinions or criticisms.

Shouldn't she also have type 8 immortality since guardians rely on their ghosts for resurrection.

Hold off on making files for the player character rn. That's gonna be it's own mess. I'm fine with evaluating others though.

Has anyone here completed the forge yet? My light level is only 560 so I still need to grind for a while.

Thought the forge was 530?

I haven't really played in a bit. Irl work to do, and what games I did play in my free time was the new smash since I have a brother I can actually play with.

Edit: nvm I remembered it was actually 630. I was like 598 or so last time I checked.

There's no activity there. You get an entry card for the black armory from him. Ada-1 gives you a quest of which the last part is retrieving the forundr forge.

@Wokistan Silicon and I sent you friend requests on Discord so we can add you to a group DM. If anyone else wants to join to discuss, you can.

Accepted

Back