• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destiny CRT - Guardians edition

Thank you.

If you write down an explanation of what needs to be evaluated by our staff members, I can ask a few of them to help out if you wish.

Depends on how it is interpreted. Non-paracausal factions like the Vex can still fight the Taken with their weapons. In my opinion, it's more like a unique form of physiology and existence, given the act of creating Taken is described as an "ontological weapon".
Well Vex have NPI, so I don't think that's really an anti-feat. Normally dark matter, including sterile neutrinos, is intangible.

What have been accepted :
  • Information Manipulation for Guardians
  • Subjective Reality for Guardians (Darkness/sword logic users should also have it)
  • Self-sustenance (Type 3) for Exos
  • Non-Physical Interaction (Some profiles are missing it)
  • Information Analysis for Guardians
  • Telepathy for Ghosts
  • Creation for Ghosts and Guardians
  • Black Hole Creation for Void users
  • Intangibility for Radiance users ( + High-Godly regen for Ikora)
  • Data manipulation for the Vex
  • Physics Manipulation and resistance to it for Guardians (and perhaps also for all the other users of Light and Darkness?)
  • Teleportation for Guardians through their Ghosts
  • Stealth Mastery for Ikora's Hidden
  • Absorption for Guardians
  • Limited Vector Manipulation for Hunters
  • Martial Arts and Weapon Mastery for Guardians
  • Update of the Ghosts' range (Hundreds of kilometers)
  • Resistance to Disease Manipulation for Guardians
  • Resistance to Subjective Reality for Guardians and bosses
  • Resistance to Power Mimicry and Information Analysis for the Paracausal characters
  • Possibly Void and Arc Light abilities for Shin Malphur
I think that's all

Last edited:
What have been accepted :
  • Information Manipulation for Guardians
  • Subjective Reality for Guardians (Darkness/sword logic users should also have it)
  • Self-sustenance (Type 3) for Exos
  • Non-Physical Interaction (Some profiles are missing it)
  • Information Analysis for Guardians
  • Telepathy for Ghosts
  • Creation for Ghosts and Guardians
  • Black Hole Creation for Void users
  • Intangibility for Radiance users ( + High-Godly regen for Ikora)
  • Data manipulation for the Vex
  • Physics Manipulation and resistance to it for Guardians (and perhaps also for all the other users of Light and Darkness?)
  • Teleportation for Guardians through their Ghosts
  • Stealth Mastery for Ikora's Hidden
  • Absorption for Guardians
  • Limited Vector Manipulation for Hunters
  • Martial Arts and Weapon Mastery for Guardians
  • Update of the Ghosts' range (Hundreds of kilometers)
  • Resistance to Disease Manipulation for Guardians
  • Resistance to Subjective Reality for Guardians and bosses
  • Resistance to Power Mimicry and Information Analysis for the Paracausal characters
  • Possibly Void and Arc Light abilities for Shin Malphur
I think that's all
Okay. That can probably be applied then.

• It's worth noting that the Information Manipulation is through Ghosts. Guardians have combat-applicable Information Manipulation in possible outside of material space keys.
  • The Subjective Reality includes Existence Erasure in the case of Warlocks.
  • Weapon Creation specifically, concerning creation for Guardians.
  • Only Resistance to Physics Manipulation was agreed on, because breaking laws of physics =/= manipulating laws of physics.
  • Not just a Resistance to Subjective Reality for bosses, but to any of the general (offensive) abilities added to Guardians including: Black Holes and Information Manipulation (outside of material space). Also Status Effect Inducement if they're Ultra Enemies, because those are unaffected by Flashbang Grenades.
  • Also Resistance to Analytical Prediction for paracausal characters.

Some things that were missing:

• Limited Magic for Ghosts.
  • Enhanced Senses for Guardians through their radar.
  • Aura for Guardians.
  • Status Effect Inducement for Striker Titans.

I believe that really was everything.

• It's worth noting that the Information Manipulation is through Ghosts. Guardians have combat-applicable Information Manipulation in possible outside of material space keys.
  • The Subjective Reality includes Existence Erasure in the case of Warlocks.
  • Weapon Creation specifically, concerning creation for Guardians.
  • Only Resistance to Physics Manipulation was agreed on, because breaking laws of physics =/= manipulating laws of physics.
  • Not just a Resistance to Subjective Reality for bosses, but to any of the general (offensive) abilities added to Guardians including: Black Holes and Information Manipulation (outside of material space). Also Status Effect Inducement if they're Ultra Enemies, because those are unaffected by Flashbang Grenades.
  • Also Resistance to Analytical Prediction for paracausal characters.

Some things that were missing:

• Limited Magic for Ghosts.
  • Enhanced Senses for Guardians through their radar.
  • Aura for Guardians.
  • Status Effect Inducement for Striker Titans.

I believe that really was everything.
  • Subjective Reality already includes existence erasure, right?
  • The emotes are created by the Guardians, so I think they should have Creation too

• It doesn't have to. EE shows that it does in this case.
  • We don't know if the items seen in emotes have any practical uses. For all we know it's just an image conjured up with the Light.

• It doesn't have to. EE shows that it does in this case.
  • We don't know if the items seen in emotes have any practical uses. For all we know it's just an image conjured up with the Light.
  • In Destiny, onthological powers allows you to decide of what is real and what is not (like the Gorgons), so I think they should all have it
  • Well, they can make solid objects like tables or chairs, but I don't really mind if it's added or not

• Gorgons are also noted to be an especially dangerous and potent enemy because of this fact.
  • It could be Minor Creation.

No it erases them from the VoG in every sense of the word, including across time, making it so they don't exist, never existed and never will exist.

Back