• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Denzel Crocker vs Ben 10 (Omniverse)

SMRotU Crocker usually leads with Transmutation, if not that's his second move.

Euhm, Crocker transmutates Ben before or after he transforms then I guess? Is Ben's mind still intact after transmutation? @Stefano does Ben have Master Control? If I push it, I could say that the Omnitrix detects Crocker's magic and turns him into Terraspin who is immune to magic but that would require quite a lot of assumptions.

Maybe, depending on how serious Crocker is. Initially he turned some students into ice sculptures, which he ultimately said he was going to do with Timmy's parents, and in his fight with the latter he was spamming beams that would turn him into a shrimp puff. But he can also turn others into stuff that keeps their consciousness intact.

It should also be noticed that, if Crocker does that and Ben transforms anyway, Crocker could try it a second time and use his magic in a way that Shapeshifting wouldn't save Ben. Many characters have done that before to Fairies, who can naturally shapeshift, as of Jimmy Timmy Power Hour (which is canon) Crocker did exactly that to other Fairies, in Abra-Catastrophe! he just didn't have the need to do it.

It is always beams? Cause Ben is quite good at dodging or even absorbing those (Feedback and Chromastone can absorb mana). Also are there degrees on shapeshifting like with regen (like say the Omnitrix can shapeshift you back after being atomized)? Cause if so I might have something up my sleeve.

By the end of the movie he could transmute something with a snap, but yeah it's mostly beams. They home into the target as shown in the video (or in this gif). Absorbing should work for Ben. Shouldn't that give him regen? Transmutation is harmful but it's not something you can regenerate from.

if it doesn't work that way ok then, i was just thinking that if Crocker could only prevent something like molecules rearranging themselves via shapeshifting, he wouldn't necessarily be able to prevent atoms or even quarks from rearranging themselves, which is how the regen of the Omnitrix should function.

Well, shouldn't that give Ben limited resistance to transmutation and/or matter manip with all transformations?

The homing is quite troublesome, if Ben has master control and he decides to dodge (instead of absorbing) and he notices the beam follows him he can quickly transform into Big Chill and go intangible, however BC has shown no intangibility against magic I think so it would fail. However Ben might get a hunch that it's magic then and if he breaks out of the transmutation, go for one of his absorbers or Terraspin.

Ah well if I can get on top of regen that would be great, the CRT I was gonna make is quite long so I didn't make it yet, however if the outcome of this thread depends on it and more people show up, I'll make that part of the CRT one of the following days.

Back