• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane 3-A CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So Demonbane's 3-A rating comes from it and Liber Legis clashing to the point the universe is destroyed. So that's where their 3-A comes from, however, it seems more like it's their combined clash against one another that destroyed the universe, and not their respective power, so their baseline 3-A feat would need to be divided in half.

So in conclusion, shouldn't they be 3-B+, something like: (Their combined clashes against one another destroyed the universe)? Similar to how Beerus and Champa are "At least Low 2-C" because their combined power threatened to create a baseline 2-C feat (They were gonna destroy universe 6 and 7 iirc)

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with the series, but I suppose this makes sense.

Yeah, this makes sense.

Should this be moved to the CRT board?

Nothing about the scans states they tanked the universe's destruction point blank, they just destroyed.

Anyways, given that this is very straightforward, I think it can be applied.

And wouldn't this be without the "+"? Half of baseline 3-A is very close to that but not quite there.

Really? I thought it was +? If that's the case, then maybe only elder god demonbane should receicvee it, since its apparently much stronger than base demonbane

Really? I thought it was +? If that's the case, then maybe only elder god demonbane should receicvee it, since its apparently much stronger than base demonbane
"+" is the mean between the lower bound of the tier and the lower bound of the next one. So, while it's extremely close, it's not there.

Elder God Demonbane can probably get it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back