• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda want Nezuko to burn off the growth and then Tanjiro has a Demon Eye or something like that, he gets limited Demon Powers and his eye regenerated or something

I would call it Post-Dance of the Fire God mastery. Hinokami Kagura is the same as the Breath of the Sun, but Tanjirou still calls it Hinokami Kagura.

Just them. Even some of the strongest top tiers such as Marked Gyomei was one shot after Muzan got a bit serious. The question is whether or not this is an outlier.

Yeah, Muzan created a small earthquake on 2 separate occasions, said earthquake also was energy cause by Muzans whip attacks that one shot all the Demon Slayers

When was the other time? Like which chapter? Cause if it's done consistent than it might not be an outlier.

When he shook the entire wooden palace that he had control of, he was using his full power to hold back the palace from being moved, the entire palace was shaking violently

So he created 2 small earthquakes on 2 separate occasions

You mean the Dimensional Infinity Fortress? That's Nakime's ability not Muzan's. Muzan was fighting against Yushiro over control of Nakime who is the one that manipulated the entire fortress. So I'm pretty sure that counts as Nakime's feat and not Muzan's. Although aren't those shaking mostly caused by fortress being shifted rather than her causing earthquakes?

Well, it is another case of Muzan fight for control and it causing everything to shake, I mean Muzan's far above her control which could shake the whole place

Plus the calc is just Muzan finally using his true power and he takes out all the Demon Slayers, so it's not technically an outlier, since only the God Tier did it and everyone was unable to compete with said attack

I mean it's still her ability but I guess that makes some sense.

Yeah it might not even be an outlier even if the earthquake feat in chapter 191 is the only one since it's done by god tier who curb stomped everyone. Though we still need to get it accepted first.

Lol yeah. I guess we should just wait for Gyutaro's blood tornado to be recalced and see if it will upgrade the mid and high tiers.

Muzan should lose the Likely honestly for his profile, he should straight up be 8-A, he is clearly a lot stronger than Kokushibo and Doma by a lot, frankly he's probably far stronger than all of them combined, it's silly that he's only a likely, he casually took out Demon Slayers at once while Kokushibo couldn't even take out 4 of them

I frankly think 8-A alone is fine, he was doing far better than Kokushibo while using only a fraction of his true power

The Likely was originally there before he one shot all the demon slayers in chapter 191. But yeah now straight up 8-A should be fine as he one shots 8-B+ characters after getting a bit serious.

I like how the 13th form is the culmination of all the previous ones. It could've been mishandled, but that thankfully that wasn't the case.

Muzan's fighting style just seems kind of wack to me tbh.

I mean, so many other demons have had cool and interesting abilities (Arrow Demon's vectors, Upper Moon 4's personality gimmick, Douma had his ice powers, Kokushibou was a former Pillar, etc.) that made their fights really cool to watch. But Muzan just sprouts limbs with blades on them and whips them around like a Parasyte. It's just not very aesthetically engaging. He's the original demon and he uses his body over a Blood Demon Art? It just makes it feel like the Akaza fight but worse in every way. I think the fight is pretty much over and if Muzan starts using Blood Demon Arts now there's almost no way Tanjirou will survive.

He's just holding back, why would he as the strongest demon ever use his most powerful abilities against guys that struggled against his far inferior men in groups

So yeah anyways new At least 8-B+ or Likely 8-A key for Tanjirou. So how does everybody feel about Demon's proposal of naming the new key Post-Breath of the Sun Mastery or Post-Dance of the Fire God Mastery?

Muzan is probably not fighting all out yet, Nezuko has yet to arrieve and we know this fight will become a 2v1.

After reading the official translation, we should call it Post-Breath of the Sun Mastery, as Tanjirou stopped calling it Hinokami Kagura.

Many, this is a huge power boost, all the other Demon Slayers working together couldn't keep up or react to Muzan, and here Tanjiro is doing it all his own, his presence alone is stronger than all the other Demon Slayers

Woooo, that's some craziness, I imagine, all the other Demon Slayers and Nezuko will arrive and their goal will be to distract and stop Muzan from moving so that Tanjiro can complete the 13th Form

SpookyShadow said:
He's just holding back, why would he as the strongest demon ever use his most powerful abilities against guys that struggled against his far inferior men in groups
Cause there's like an hour and a half until sunrise. He killed the fodder demon slayers as soon as he could so why would he hold back against people in a form where they can hurt him?

Isnt Homura MCB and Hypersonic? Giyuu wouldnt stand a chance.

I doubt the other Demon Slayers will rejoin the fight, they are at their limits. Himejima lost a leg so he cant even stand properly, and Giyuu lost his sword arm so he is worse than Tokitou was against Kokushibo. I think only Nezuko will help him, the siblings will be the ones to defeat Muzan.

You do realize Marked Giyuu scales to Marked Sanemi who was only able to nick Kokushibo right? He's at most 8-B+ because he's just strong enough to nick an 8-B+ he would get absolutely stomped by Homura an 8-A.

Pressure points only help to a certain extent. It's not gonna help against somebody that could one shot you. And I am pretty sure he doesn't even use pressure points in battle as demon slayers fight with their sword not their fist.

Kokushibo is > Doma(70 tons) tho and Doma performed the feat while weakened by poison.

They can also more or less survive against and deal damage to a casual muzan who'd already be dead if it wasn't for his regen tbh.

You're forgetting that's a human opponent, who's to say the Demon Slayers would without hesitation kill a human (besides Sanemi)? Giyuu used it against Tanjirou.

Casual Muzan isn't even 8-A. Only serious Muzan is 8-A. And a serious Muzan was able to one shot Marked Gyomei who is straight up 8-B+. So Homura an (I assume) even stronger 8-A would without a doubt one shot Giyuu who barely even counts as an 8-B+. Also I am pretty sure I heard somewhere that pressure points don't work if your opponents durability is much higher than your AP.

Don't we already know his backstory? He was a normal man, who got sick and when his doctor tried healing him, he killed the doctor and then found out the medicine turned him into a demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back