• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoriichi should be 8-A with Demon Slayer Mark for overpowering Muzan and nearly one shotting Kokushibo as an old man. His base is unknown since he was born with the mark. Kokushibo should be a solid 8-B since he scales above wounded Doma with a higher for each transformation.

Yorichii would just be straight up 8-A no need for demon slayer mark since he's born with it.

Kokushibo would be at least 8-B+ for being stronger than Doma.

Kokushibo doesn't need the likely in adaptation. He straight up adapted to nichirin blade decapitation like Akaza and Muzan. Also Kokushibo shouldn't have reactive power level. It's been stated by Tamayo that demons can't improve that quickly without eating humans. Only Hantengu and Nezuko have been shown to be the exception that possess this ability.

Because he was holding back. You do realize that he was slowly using more strength as the fight went on right? He didn't even use See-Through-World other than to check the pillars body until his kimono got shredded.

Are you seriously asking when was Kokushibo holding back?

The very fact that Kokushibo didn't use his ultra long sword and the fact that Gyomei was able to keep up in Base for a while shows that Kokushibo was holding back. After all Marked Gyomei was unable to use any attacks against Kokushibo after he whipped out the long sword and See-Through-World for combat purposes. He was unable to do so until he also gained See-Through-World.

So yeah Reactive Power Level is an exclusive thing to Hantengu and Nezuko it should be removed for all other demons. Also just realized I forgot to give accelerated development to Doma.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I guess, I just assumed he started taking them more seriously more people entered the fight.
That's basically what happened. He wasn't getting faster, he was just taking them more seriously

Text spoilers for the next chapter is out. In a nutshell Muzan finally gets serious and proceeds to wipe the floor with everybody.

I don't think they will be enough to defeat Muzan without Tanjirou using 13th Breath, at very least there should be all Pillars + Kanao/Inosuke/Zenitsu to give him some trouble

BTW, where can I read manga with colors? I can't believe I was reading it in black and white while one with colors was available ._.

Well the coloring is behind the weekly releases and you can't find all the chapters colored. ******** only has chapters 140-189 colored.

I imagine Tanjirou will go 1v1 for a while, at least until Nezuko arrives. I also doubt the pillars will remain KOed too long.

BTW Guys, just a question 'cause I was curious

What are your favorite Pillars/Demons/characters overall? Mine are Obanai/Kyojuro, Doma and entire big 4 (Tanjirou, Kanao, Inosuke, Zenitsu, I can't decide one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back