• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might make few more KNY profiles in future, as I caught up.

The profiles to make now are:

Gyomei, Kokushibo, Mitsuri, Iguro, Muichiro, Yoriichi and Shinobu

Muzan was just flexing his regen speed. Sanemi also managed to cut Muzan from the head down and yet he could only nick Kokushibo's neck. So no Marked Obanai should only be 8-B+ like Marked Gyomei for cutting Muzan's whip which Marked Sanemi and Marked Giyuu couldn't cut.

Here Muzan says Marked demon slayers don't die that easily implying that every one of the pillars fighting him right now are Marked. And here we see that under his clothes Obanai is marked.

Here are the tiers I proposed for the characters that still don't have a profile on the AP thread.

Yoriichi: 8-A (Easily defeated Muzan and cut his neck. Nearly cut off Kokushibo's neck with a single attack while dying from old age)

Gyomei: At least 8-C, at most 8-B+ (Is the strongest demon slayer of the current era which would make him stronger than the likes of Post-Pillar Training Tanjiro), 8-B+ with Demon Slayer Mark (Managed to cut Kokushibo's neck and destroyed one of Muzan's arm whip)

Shinobu: At least 8-C (Stated to have the strongest pushing and thrusting attack among the demon slayers which would make her thrusting attacks stronger than Base Giyuu), at most 8-B+ (Stabbed Doma's neck)

Mitsuri: Likely 8-C (Kept up with and parried many casual attacks from Zou Hakuten which made him serious enough to use a technique to put her down), higher with Demon Slayer Mark (Stronger than before. Held off Zou Hakuten for an extended period of time off screen until her stamina ran out)

Obanai: At least 8-C, at most 8-B+ (Should be comparable to Base Gyomei), likely 8-B+ (Cut Muzan's arm whip something only Gyomei was previously able to do)

Kokushibo: At least 8-B+ (Stronger than Doma)

SpookyShadow said:
What would be Shinobu's lifting strength? She is pretty damn weak iirc
She's weak enough that she's forced to use poison to kill demons, as it's very specifically outlined that she can't force her blade through the neck of a demon

I believe it would be Athletic Human, likely higher but I don't think she had significant physical training. She is really flexible and mobile and has very high skill level with her poisonous weapon, that's why she became a Hashira, it's about your achievements and experience after all, not physical strength.

SpookyShadow said:
I believe it would be Athletic Human, likely higher but I don't think she had significant physical training. She is really flexible and mobile and has very high skill level with her poisonous weapon, that's why she became a Hashira, it's about your achievements and experience after all, not physical strength.
I agree with this

Peter1129 said:
Here Muzan says Marked demon slayers don't die that easily implying that every one of the pillars fighting him right now are Marked. And here we see that under his clothes Obanai is marked.
To stop that Stand-clash editing :v

I don't think the image links work in the edit. Somebody just change it back. I already posted the scans on his message wall. I need to shop right now.

So are we unable to fix the problem with the links? If so, I should tell Ant. He's been waiting for a response on this for a while

Added a spoiler mark but what do you guys think, should we keep it? It's rather obvious that these profiles have spoilers but I would like to know your opinion

Thanks dude. I'm planning to do more Hashira profiles, I'll probably make Tengen's profile next.

@Milly

Idk. If it's fearhax/paralysis then it's minor, it worked against fodder demon only.

To be honest idk if that would be considered Rage Power, that was just her using full capabilties with no doubts, it's not like Tanjiro's rage power which is when he activates his turbo-omega death reaper mode :p

Gyutaro and Daki aren't 8-C and Tengen has literally no feats of being comparable to the 8-C pillars. He should only be at least 9-A likely higher until Gyutaro's calc gets finished.

Daki fought Post-Rehab Training Zenitsu. The one that performed the Massively Hypersonic+ feat is Post-Pillar Training Zenitsu who is way stronger than his Post-Rehab Training self. Also based on latest spoilers Zenitsu might even be fighting Muzan now so yeah.

He should just upscale from the Post-Rehab Trio so at least Hypersonic+ combat speed with High Hypersonic reaction speed. Although wasn't there a thread that downgraded KnY speed? Is that thread still not over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back