• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's made but M3X said it's incorrect so he'll need to fix it once he finds a better way to calc it.

I'll adjust the profile a few hours later.

Mitsuri: Likely 8-C (Kept up with and parried many casual attacks from Zou Hakuten which made him serious enough to use a technique to put her down), higher with Demon Slayer Mark (Stronger than before. Held off Zou Hakuten for an extended period of time off screen until her stamina ran out)

I'm still waiting for Enmu's profile. It's funny how a fodder has one of the most haxxed ability in the series.

I don't know which one is my favorite, all are awesome, but if I have to choose then probably Obanai (His design and backstory are the most interesting ones so far imo), with Kyojuro, Muichiro and Tengen being my MVP's

@Peter

Can be bypassed though, but yeah it's probably Upper Moon level ability

There have been opportunities to extend, but ending the series as planend is probably the best step. There should still be short spinoffs like promised with Tomioka Giyuu Gaiden, but otherwise it is open season for Gotōge to go all out with killing characters. Also last chapter explictly confirms that breathing techniques enhances the Nichirin blades if it wasn't obvious.

For Muichiro's abilities, there should be Mist Manipulation since the illusionary mist is used as a smoke screen in a similar manner to other Smoke Manipulation users, and he should get Illusion Creation since he creates afterimages of himself with Haze.

There should be a mention that See-Through World allows percieving objects in slow motion. Maybe we can label Perception Manipulation through their sub-types, for the first one: Sensation Manipulation , and then add Perception Amplification to See-Through World. Also taken from Tanjiro's profile it gives resistance to Enhanced Senses, Precognition and Extrasensory Perception (With See-Through-World, his intent becomes completely concealed and impossible to detect])

He should probably get resistance to Poison Manipulation , since Gyokko was surprised Muichiro wasn't completely paralyzed by the poison.

Yup. It's like saying Hidan is comparable to Pain because he's Akatsuki member. Pillar is not about AP but about skill mainly, because even with much lower AP they can tango with Demons (main reason why Gyomei is the strongest, because he physically matches Demons)

So yeah it seems like Red Nichirin blade isn't just Regen neg it also increases their AP according to Gyomei.

Ok, seems like every important character who can fight besides Nezuko and Tanjiro is now in the fray, seems like they've really turned the tables around on Muzan, what could possibly go wrong... this won't last, they won't be able to beat him without Tanjiro or Nezuko, I hope Zenitsu, Innosuke, and Kanao get marks soon, as for the main 4 characters, I do wonder if one of them will die before the end of the series, I could see Tanjiro or Innosuke dying, but not so much Nezuko or Zenitsu

I hope the series ends with a 1 vs 1 Tanjiro vs Muzan, I really want to see Tanjiro surpass everyone and even Yoriichi, plus it would be really cool to have an Ichigo vs Aizen situation, were the great and powerful Muzan gets completely dominated

inb4 Zenitsu is too fast for Muzan.

Either way, I need to catch up...but like Black Clover, I've been waiting for chapters to pile up so I can binge a bunch.

So yeah I guess this chapter changed the scaling by quite a bit. Right now

Marked Tanjirou > Kanao >= Inosuke > Marked Sanemi >= Marked Giyuu > Base Tanjirou > Base Sanemi >= Base Giyuu

Well I guess it make sense since Kanao surpassed Shinobu. And now that I think about it Shinobu should be likely 8-B+ rather than at most 8-B+ since she straight up pierced through Doma's neck rather than nicked it.

Zenitsu might somehow be shown to be comparable to Kanao and Inosuke later on. And if he does than this would mean Kaigaku > Akaza which seems really bs.

Well we're probably gonna need to update the AP for a few characters once again.

It could be argued that Base Tanjiro is actually equal if not superior to Marked Giyuu for being able to hold off Akaza longer and actually cutting through his neck.

Base Tanjirou probably just slightly weaker than Marked Giyuu. He only managed to slash Akaza's neck with a illusion like attack that threw off Akaza while Giyuu managed to slice Akaza without any special illusory technique. And Akaza also has to adapt to Giyuu's fighting style while against Tanjirou he was already holding the upper hand.

Also Mitsuri's profile is fine nothing needs to be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back