• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon King NNT upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • One should keep in mind that not all clouds in a cloud movement feat necessarily move with the same speed. In such cases one has to calculate the kinetic energy with the different speeds of the different parts in mind. An example of this would be creating clouds and spreading them omnidirectionally around a center point. In that case the speed with which the clouds move may increase the further from the center they are. In the case of such an omnidirectional expansion one could use the formula "kinetic energy = 0.25 * cloud mass * (Speed of cloud movement)2" to account for the different speeds involved.
That’s for creating clouds and spreading the clouds out omnidirectionally

Splitting or dispersing clouds omnidirectionally is 1/12

Everything wrong here.

Read and count. It's actually full countered 9 times. So 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256, 512. That was more brutal than I expected.

Only Assault Mode Meliodas is already listed as Large Country level. Add the sins on top of that and then multiply by 512. They needed to increase the destructive power of the attack because they wanted to make sure the DK got destroyed. They knew Britannia was going to survive because the lake was there to absorb the damage. So yes, that attack is easily High 6-A if we follow what the current ratings suggest.

I don't want to wank. I'm just stating what should be done.
Tf is this?
He full countered 4 times where did you see nine times?

Mathematics is an issue here
He used full counter 4 times.

And no, the first attack was not above country level hence the reason why he needed to use full counter to double the attack multiple times to buff it up.

I see you just wanna wank, I am starting a CRT to downgrade the lot soon anyway.
lol ya we start a upgrade another starts a downgrade.. funny how that works but theres literally nothing to downgrade . everythings already been recalc already

Tf is this?
He full countered 4 times where did you see nine times?
and i agree he did full counter 4-5 times but at country-large country PLUS... all the sins AP fuse together which alone would be large country then add merlins 2x buff... so ya easily continental

and i agree he did full counter 4-5 times but at country-large country PLUS... all the sins AP fuse together which alone would be large country then add merlins 2x buff... so ya easily continental
Except meliodas acknowledged that the first attack was not enough to level Britannia hence he needed to use full counter, then after doing it 4 times he said and I quote "this should be enough to"

why should i be the one to bring the scans, you are the one making a claim and you want to explain so bring the scans and explain them to us
the chapter is 331 tho

Meliodas is planetary via environmental destruction,his presence was stated to be a threat to the mortal world.

Idk how to post them on the new site. I'll try letter. Before being so arrogant, go and read the chapter for yourself.
Dude I literally told you the chapter after I finished reading the chapter.
I think you should tho.

Its chapter 331 read it and stop the cap

Meliodas is planetary via environmental destruction,his presence was stated to be a threat to the mortal world.
Hahahahahahahaha no

Several days past and very minor damage to the planet was caused, in fact, it may have only been Britannia that was having calamities, in order for Meliodas to be even remotely plantetary, he would have had to have destroy the planet in a reasonably short timeframe

Hahahahahahahaha no

Several days past and very minor damage to the planet was caused, in fact, it may have only been Britannia that was having calamities, in order for Meliodas to be even remotely plantetary, he would have had to have destroy the planet in a reasonably short
I was obviously clowning 😂 I don't even see meliodas as country level tbh.
To me he caps at island or large island.

Except meliodas acknowledged that the first attack was not enough to level Britannia hence he needed to use full counter, then after doing it 4 times he said and I quote "this should be enough to"
sir, even if you wanna downplay it to country
1- they dont scale to the fusion attack other than true magic mel or commandments/arthur/lady etc...
2- downgrades already happened so everything is updated
3-the multiplier from FC would still increase it to continental . AT the end of the day we cant ignore the multiplers ... The only issue i have is that i seen a post which put FC at 3x idk if that can be used or not but i know for a fact its 2x every hit

I was obviously clowning 😂 I don't even see meliodas as country level tbh.
To me he caps at island or large island.
right cuz mael having a easy country feat and mel>>>mael makes him island right? same with tarmiel with his ocean easily being island .. but carry on.

3-the multiplier from FC would still increase it to continental . AT the end of the day we cant ignore the multiplers ... The only issue i have is that i seen a post which put FC at 3x idk if that can be used or not but i know for a fact its 2x every hit
I always assumed it was x2, but since it is actually "several times", instead of 512 times stronger it could end up being 19683 times. That's huge lmao.

I always assumed it was x2, but since it is actually "several times", instead of 512 times stronger it could end up being 19683 times. That's huge lmao.
btw the FC is 5 times that extra page is just to show it happening at once, i got confused at that too

I think that's a low ball. The mid end for Base Sinner's storm was already stronger than that and the timeframe made much more sense but they decided not to pick it.
naw its good, country is a good tier for the mid-high tiers imo.. the only way their getting buffed is due to ocean/graces fully be explained i tried to do it but got shut down everytime so now ima wait and see if nabaka goes back cuz i know we getting sunshine in the new manga

naw its good, country is a good tier for the mid-high tiers imo.. the only way their getting buffed is due to ocean/graces fully be explained i tried to do it but got shut down everytime so now ima wait and see if nabaka goes back cuz i know we getting sunshine in the new manga
But 30 seconds for Base Sinner was already 70 teratons or so. And I'd even argue the timeframe was less, so if anything the results would get him higher. Then Afternoon Mael one shots Crisis Sinner which is leagues above his previous self so I dunno about that.

Hahahahahahahaha no

Several days past and very minor damage to the planet was caused, in fact, it may have only been Britannia that was having calamities, in order for Meliodas to be even remotely plantetary, he would have had to have destroy the planet in a reasonably short timeframe
Nah actually we don't know the damage to the world since all we see are stroms and earthquakes across Britannia. I don't even think we see anything beyond Britannia in the entire series except like Purgatory. Meliodas is not planetary but what about Chaos? Chaos needs a profile although it's a vague character it created the world, DK, SD, humans and the other creatures.

Nah actually we don't know the damage to the world since all we see are stroms and earthquakes across Britannia. I don't even think we see anything beyond Britannia in the entire series except like Purgatory. Meliodas is not planetary but what about Chaos? Chaos needs a profile although it's a vague character it created the world, DK, SD, humans and the other creatures.
Chaos is Planetary yes, because he created the planet

Also just because the Combined FC Attack was said to destroy Brittania, doesn't mean that it's restricted to being Country level, many characters in NNT on their own are Country level via feats they have performed

omg
Chaos is Planetary yes, because he created the planet

Also just because the Combined FC Attack was said to destroy Brittania, doesn't mean that it's restricted to being Country level, many characters in NNT on their own are Country level via feats they have performed
ty someone that gets it... people look to much into words

ok so i thought about it, tell me if its good.
chaos/arthur continental - scaling pass the fusion skill with amp FC, scaling pass and creating the being who can create the commandments - planet creating the world
True magic meliodas - continent using his full power to destroy commandments (which is fine since he no longer has that power)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back