• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon King NNT upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya ya i know yall tired of me but alot of things have been overlooked so im gonna bring it to light... This is to upgrade the demon king to possibly continental .
1- DK on the forum (not sure if updated) but hes large country at max but the fragments of his power aka commandments survived a continental attack. https://prnt.sc/13ggt1b

2- Zeldris stated only the DK took the full force of it, and the lady of the lake took the rest so it dont go over britnina https://prnt.sc/13ggz4h

3- Merlin says hes too strong to get rid of https://prnt.sc/13ggpyh

4- Zel says mels power in his true form is stronger than DK http://prntscr.com/13gh34h

5- Mel full countered 4-5 times in the manga and 12-15 times in the anime (going by the sound of full counters happening) http://prntscr.com/13gh52a http://prntscr.com/13gh63l http://prntscr.com/13gh6m9 http://prntscr.com/13gh6zk

6- So its simple... we multiplier their tier by that full counter and btw that attack was a fusion of country tier beings plus a 2x by merlin. And then we scale it to the DK and no this isnt durability it was stated POWER..

Tags and what does DK stand for? The first that comes to most people's minds when they see DK is Donkey Kong.

Demon King’s Regular Durability doesn’t scale to the Commandments

That Full Countered attack cut holes in him like butter

ya i already saw the future and debunked you man. Its fragments of HIS power why would he not scale? and he wasnt in a good host just the land

ya i already saw the future and debunked you man. Its fragments of HIS power why would he not scale? and he wasnt in a good host just the land
So what? The Demon King has been hurt and damaged by Escanor and Meliodas alone and the Commandments have shown to be extremely durable in comparison to the Demon King himself

Also the full counter attack was easily creating holes in him

What makes this continental?
meliodas full counters 4-5 of them at large country AP attack couldnt destroy the commandments ... can we like have a calc to how strong the fusion attack was then add the FC multipliers too it? that way we have a better view of what we working with

So what? The Demon King has been hurt and damaged by Escanor and Meliodas alone and the Commandments have shown to be extremely durable in comparison to the Demon King himself

Also the full counter attack was easily creating holes in him
bro i understand u... but the commandments are fragments of his natural power... if they can survive such then DK at full power should too.. isnt that logical?

so yall really telling me the commandments he literally used his own power to make he cant scale to it? lmao

if anything true magic meliodas should get continental since he had more power than the commandments and destroyed them when a continental attack couldnt

so yall really telling me the commandments he literally used his own power to make he cant scale to it? lmao
Not the durability yeah

Because his actual body gets hurt by far weaker characters

The Commandments are just more durable and have special surviving properties to them

I think we should make a calc multiplying everything. AFAIK, the attack was 64 times stronger than the original one going by the number of FC.

If he did not actually tank it then he can not scale to it. Literally said by Merlin that they could defeat him he would just revive later.

Yeah, this doesn't seem to be a case of the Demon King's body actually having this level of durability.

meliodas full counters 4-5 of them at large country AP attack couldnt destroy the commandments ... can we like have a calc to how strong the fusion attack was then add the FC multipliers too it? that way we have a better view of what we working with
Honestly meliodas should be downgraded.
First it was assault mel.
Britannia is a small country level/size.
The DK said you will need an attack that can level Britannia to kill him.
It took the entire SDS attacks combined then a added 16 times multiplier to create an attack of this level (country level).
So why they are that is even surprising.

Anyway I disagree, the DK has less than country level durability.

It took the entire SDS attacks combined then a added 16 times multiplier to create an attack of this level (country level).

the attack was a actually x64, but no, that attack without being full countered (in base) was already above country level and could easily cut the DK. The reason why it did not destroy Britannia (even being many times more powerful than the original one) was because the lake absorbed it. They just wanted to make sure they got rid of the DK and left nothing of him.

The DK saying they need to destroy Britannia doesn't put a limit to his durability but a minimum. That's just Nakaba being conservative because he doesn't want to throw a continent or planet statement.

no
Honestly meliodas should be downgraded.
First it was assault mel.
Britannia is a small country level/size.

you guys look into the words too much.. that attack when multiplied via full counter is WAAAAY more than country. iirc we had a fun calc for it at multi continental few months back but we agreed at that time none of the sins would scale so we didnt care .. well true magic meliodas should scale along with possibly DK

no

you guys look into the words too much.. that attack when multiplied via full counter is WAAAAY more than country. iirc we had a fun calc for it at multi continental few months back but we agreed at that time none of the sins would scale so we didnt care .. well true magic meliodas should scale along with possibly DK
Except no they shouldn’t

Assault Mode Meliodas and The One Ultimate Escanor could match and damage the Full Powered Demon King

Then those same Meliodas and Escanor combine their strongest attacks with the rest of the sins, have their limits broken by Merlin, have all those attacks combined and multiplied several times by Full Counter and you want to scale that attack to the Demon King? Even tho it completely obliterated him and cut holes in him like butter... Yeah no

The commandments just have a survivability that is insane, nobody except arguably Chaos scales above that Full Countered attack

stop with the whole low durability thing.. his host was the land it was obv weaker... and ya they damaged him but he was still fighting all 7 of them i doubt anyone of them could win 1v1

stop with the whole low durability thing.. his host was the land it was obv weaker... and ya they damaged him but he was still fighting all 7 of them i doubt anyone of them could win 1v1
That...doesnt make any sense, like yeah they probably couldnt fight him 1 v1 but its not like he tanked all their attacks at once, in fact its literally the opposite.

Not weaker durability, it tanked an attack from Ban and TUO Escanor without a scratch. If anything, the DK was amping his own durability when possessing Britannia. Escanor and Ban's attack could be diminored though because of being inside the darkness.

the attack was a actually x64, but no, that attack without being full countered (in base) was already above country level and could easily cut the DK. The reason why it did not destroy Britannia (even being many times more powerful than the original one) was because the lake absorbed it. They just wanted to make sure they got rid of the DK and left nothing of him.

The DK saying they need to destroy Britannia doesn't put a limit to his durability but a minimum. That's just Nakaba being conservative because he doesn't want to throw a continent or planet statement.
Mathematics is an issue here
He used full counter 4 times.

And no, the first attack was not above country level hence the reason why he needed to use full counter to double the attack multiple times to buff it up.

I see you just wanna wank, I am starting a CRT to downgrade the lot soon anyway.

no

Author >>>> misguided fans
I guess

Mathematics is an issue here
He used full counter 4 times.

And no, the first attack was not above country level hence the reason why he needed to use full counter to double the attack multiple times to buff it up.

I see you just wanna wank, I am starting a CRT to downgrade the lot soon anyway.
Everything wrong here.

Read and count. It's actually full countered 9 times. So 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256, 512. That was more brutal than I expected.

Only Assault Mode Meliodas is already listed as Large Country level. Add the sins on top of that and then multiply by 512. They needed to increase the destructive power of the attack because they wanted to make sure the DK got destroyed. They knew Britannia was going to survive because the lake was there to absorb the damage. So yes, that attack is easily High 6-A if we follow what the current ratings suggest.

I don't want to wank. I'm just stating what should be done.

• One should keep in mind that not all clouds in a cloud movement feat necessarily move with the same speed. In such cases one has to calculate the kinetic energy with the different speeds of the different parts in mind. An example of this would be creating clouds and spreading them omnidirectionally around a center point. In that case the speed with which the clouds move may increase the further from the center they are. In the case of such an omnidirectional expansion one could use the formula "kinetic energy = 0.25 * cloud mass * (Speed of cloud movement)2" to account for the different speeds involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back