• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon God Demigra vs Zeno

Is Zeno faster then Demigra? Anyway Demigira Has the Hax so... Unless Zeno is faster (which I believe he is) Demigra wins

Yeah, he's right, Demigra has hax, but he's also a glass cannon, so, he either is slower and Zen'o blitzes, or he is just as fast or faster, then he haxes.

I believe cannon DBS is far faster then the game characters but I don't know for sure.

Anyway Demigra most likely will start by saying how awesome he is because of his God complex, Zeno will find him annoying and erase him.

I think the game characters scale from the anime/movie aka non canon dragon ball. Which means he's much slower then Zeno

Most likely yes but Demigra to my knowledge doesn't start of with using hax and he's vary overconfident so there is still a chance Zeno could win if speed was equalized.

Since Zeno is not cocky in character he's just... Zeno. The fight comes down to weather Demigra would instantly go for his hax (which seems unlikely for him to do in character to my knowledge).

Speed unequalized: Zeno stomps

Speed equalized: Zeno still has a chance since in character Demigra doesn't instantly go for hax. If I'm wrong and Demigra dose go for hax he'll win.

Also I don't think Zeno is faster by a big enough margin to blitz Janemba, do bear in mind Whis and Beerus are in Xenoverse and the Future warrior can fight them, Demigra fights both FW and Goku.

Ummm I don't know. I mean Demigra has a ton of hax and he could use it to defeat Zeno. But if he doesn't use his has fast enough then Zeno could use Erase on Demigra. I would vote Inconclusive.

No, Canon Dragon Ball Super has surpassed non canon Anime/Movie characters in speed and power (the speed thanks to Whis and the power thanks to Zeno.

The beerus in Xenoverse is slower then his Super counterpart

Zeno can blitz unless you have a feat that puts Xenoverse characters at Quadrillions of times the speed of light.

Back