• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Clown Vs Hard-to-Destroy Reptile - Pennywise Vs SCP-682

Arcker123

He/Him
Reviving The Dark Tower, I know I probably shouldn't make this match but revisions are taking forever

Pennywise (Canon) Vs SCP-682 (Extended Canon)

682 Is 9-A

Penny can transform from 9-B to High 7-A

Speed =

SBA Otherwise

Pennywise render
Image result for scp 682

Clown:

Leviathan:

Typical 682 Match:

SCP can't incap?
unless he has some kind of precog that lets him know that making eye contact with pennywise is a bad idea then no it doesn't because it is a potato lizard by the time he could think of anything to incap the clown thing

And he also doesn't have the 1-A madness hax anymore last I checked, though my memory could be wrong.
You are wrong, he still has it, It comes from showing the victim his true form in the Deadlights which is obviously 1-A, and a single glance and IT'S true form will Drive you insane to the point that your brain melts.

Back