• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demiurge (Overlord) vs Nasus(League of Legends)

Demiurge is 6-C and Nasus is 7-A, durability negating hax means the tier gap is compensated for

Speed is equal

Fight starts at 100 meters and takes place in the Final Destination stage from Smash(I'll change location if this causes some sort of major disadvantage but I don't think it will)

Infernal Nasus
Demiurge

Okay then this is inconclusive, its literally who shoots first as this version of Nasus leads with and spams age manip

Are there any hot women going to High 6B?

I know that sounds weird but I may have done AGK matches in mind if they're decently far into High 6B

Would Nasus' Age Manipulation affect someone with immortality? Because Demiurge is type 1 immortal.

While it's not on his prohile, I can say with confidence, heteromorphic races, including Demons, in the setting are immortal creatures by having infinite lifespan.

@Cimnabar High 6-A nasus is a different key, its his world breaker key, this is infernal which is stronger than his base key which is High 6-B

Marquis Samigina said:
Would Nasus' Age Manipulation affect someone with immortality? Because Demiurge is type 1 immortal.

While it's not on his prohile, I can say with confidence, heteromorphic races, including Demons, in the setting are immortal creatures by having infinite lifespan.
His age manipulation makes things age to dust, does not use their life span.

Anyway since Nasus is thought based, I vote for him.

Demiurge literally cannot cease by growing old tho. Even if he can make him age for all eternity, it would be vain of efforts because Demiurge don't have such physical limitation as senescence. Heteromorphs in Overlord will always be nice and healthy. Immortality is a natural counter to age altering shenanigans.

Err

Type 1 isn't on his profile so until it is that's invalid

Make a CRT first, then I'll drop an FRA

It's looks more like an omission of Demiurge's profile creator. You see, Shalltear and Solution have it listed, but Demiurge and Cocytus not. That's strange and contradictory, because they're originate from one racial group.

According to the wiki this is from Blu-ray BOX1 Special Manga Supplementary Short Story: Drama of the Three Ladies

According to Ciriaco Naranjo, demons in general do not have a maximum lifespan. He also stated that they have no need to eat or drink to survive. However, it was said that the buff effects from eating food do not work on devils.

Though I'm pretty sure immortality is a basic trait of heteromorphs

So I think we can add it

It also says demons in general while Demiurge is at the very top of them as an Arch Devil. Immortality seems pretty simple though a CRT should be made just in case.

The immortality seems pretty clear-cut and should be added, which I'll do.

I feel like a CRT isn't that necessary; it's just something I missed when making the profile.

err what about Nasus' death manipulation. Even if the age mannipulation does not kill him, it would massively slow down demiurge to the point where Nasus would be able to run circles around him, followed by a quick touch for instant death.

oh... then I dont think Nasus has a way to take him down with the AP difference. Until it becomes a stomp the other way round.

Back