• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This depends on how often Strange uses BFR, and if Demiurge is capable of escaping from it. Otherwise, Demiurge can kill him easily with hellfire (which would even affect Strange's astral projection). Strange may also be susceptible to Demiurge's mind manipulation. Demiurge can also use dimensional lock to prevent teleportation and then simply beat him to death.

Strange would have to BFR Demiurge to another dimension entirely for his BFR to even be considered viable since Demiurge has Greater Teleportation, which is Planetary in range.

Honestly Demiurge is likely to just Hellfire Wall Strange and battle end. Especially since Strange has an arguably powerful artifact hanging around his neck (Assuming he has it, which wouldn't really benefit him since any Character above level 70 in overlord that's worth their salt has resistance to Time manipulation).

Strange is losing very badly here. Can't harm Dem with magic, no prep = no time loop and time stop is resisted. His only win con is Mirror Dimension BFR which he won't be going for anytime soon and the only thing he has to help is time reversal which he won't use in time before he dies.

Demiurge gets a very decisive win via Hellfire spawning on the facial hair bro.

This is more fair as infinity war Strange tbh

Although Dr Strange calc needs to be downgraded

Pretty sure that wasn't a barrier but a portal to the Mirror Dimension. IW Strange has a lot more options to win though so this match should be more interesting if he's used.

Because Demiurge can counter his attempts to BFR him? Demi has skill named Demensional Lock that renders teleporation or transfer magic unusuble, dunno if that would work fine.

Anyway, is it in-characher for Strange to lead with it?

He did that to Loki. It is in-character for him to try to avoid fights that would potentially cause huge destruction, as well as try to eliminate evil as soon as possible.

No prep = No time loop.

Demiurge can soulhax Strange before he draws his portals (or negate it with Dimensional Lock).

His Hellfire Wall has pretty wide range and can be misinterpreted as an illusion by people who has high mindfuck resistance simply because it's flames are so unnatural.

Maybe? We're using IW Strange's key with 5A magic now. Don't see any obstracles for Strange to OHKO Demiurge with some spells.

What reasons?

This is IW Strange now, not sure if the previous reasons are applicable without elaboration

Demi would probably open with Dimensional lock; I'm sure his info analysis would tell him Strange is a mage, and considering what he did with Evileye that would be a precaution he'd likely take.

IW strange can still one-shot with other kinds of magic, so it would really depend if he opens with teleportation or not, which if he does it gets mulled and he probably gets screwed over by Hellfire Wall.

Still not too sure though, not voting for now.

The only info analysis I know in Overlord is to know your enemy's HP, Mana, and approximate level

What spell would tell Demi he's a mage?

Would it be a guess from Mana Essence?

Does Demi know Mana Essence?

Besides the cape, facial hair, lack of weapons, lack of armor, and magical item on his necklace?

>What spell would tell Demi he's a mage?

Not a spell, but a single look at his direction would be enough. He's listed as (tactical) genius not without a reason.

ThePixelKirby said:
Besides the cape, facial hair, lack of weapons, lack of armor, and magical item on his necklace?
Aura wears what looks like a suit, and she's not a mage, but I get what you're saying

Yea let's be real, Doctor Strange is one of the mageiest mages I've ever seen. Hell, even the way he talks sounds like an arcane mage.

I get the looking like a mage, that makes sense, but Dargoo specifically stated info analysis, so that's why I was asking

Apeironaxim said:
The only info analysis I know in Overlord is to know your enemy's HP, Mana, and approximate level
What spell would tell Demi he's a mage?

Would it be a guess from Mana Essence?

Does Demi know Mana Essence?
Strange's sheer MP would be a dead giveaway.

Also yes, Mana Essence is literally a basic spell in the game. Everyone worth a damn in PvP has it (Although nobody really does due to the False Data spells).

Why?

This Strange has a ludicrous range advantage and one shots with anything while Dem can only one shot with one move?

Whether Demiurge wins or not the vote count should be reset

Oh right, range. OP, take a moment to read up on both characters, as on second thought, this is a 5A vs a 6C. Bit of a range difference.

Once the votes are clarified I'll continue debate.

Shields aren't often omnidirectional iirc and his Hellfire attacks are quite odd. Hellfire Wall passed right through Evileye to hit it's intended target with a giant plume of fire.

It's an AOE attack that surround everything within the victim's view. If shields can occlude Strange from one side, he still be vulnerable to the flames from other directions.

Back