• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demitri Maximoff (Darkstalkers) vs. Accelerator (RailDex)

Both characters will start at full power (i.e. Demitri is post-Pyron absorption, and Accelerator is in Angel Form)

DemitriRender
vs.
Accel222

Who will win?

Demitri Maximoff

Accelerator

Either way

The poll was created at 08:58 on February 7, 2016, and so far 8 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

how fast is demitri? his profile says unknown, if he is above lightspeed i give the victory to him, otherwise it should go to accelerator, and how strong is his Regenerationn? if he can come back from atomization it should end the fight in a draw :)

Demitri's at roughly Dwarf Star Level in durability whilst Accelerator is Continent Level+, and this is when they're at their strongest. Big difference.

VJF&RMF said:
Demitri's at roughly Dwarf Star Level in durability whilst Accelerator is Continent Level+, and this is when they're at their strongest. Big difference.
i thought it was agreed that the strength of a regular punch doesnt matter since accelerators powers counter such things :I

the continent+ durability is for his body in angel-mode not his vector shield,

but is demitri fast enough? if he is FTL he will take this imo ^_^

Back