• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigras existence erasure

So as you know Demigra has a million statements that he can erase people from existence. Previously it was passed off, but recently we found this

IMG 20200210 225732
All of the millions of statements he has about erasing, as well as the game showing his ability time shackle which states

"Remove your opponent from history" there is no reason demigra shouldnt have EE

Edit:

http://i.imgur.com/aNCaZHj.png

All Demons should have soul manipulation via this

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/gods-and-cosmos/death/

Kanzenshuu backing it up

Time Shackles isn't an unlockable attack in the game (none of Demigra's moves are) and none of the moves below it are official so that's clearly been modded in.

Hey so slightly off-topic but why doesn't Demigra have Soul Banishment like King Piccolo does? Pretty sure it's a general ability of EVERYONE from the Demon Clan to be able to make those who dies to them be forced into Limbo forever.

Eh... I'll be honest? I'm not buying this one.

I don't know about the other statements regarding EE, but if they've been rejected before they probably aren't worth bringing up.

The problem I have with the description of this move is that it has almost no context. And "hitting someone so hard they're removed from history" is almost always a hyperbolic statement. Not to mention that, while it ca be passed off as GM, the attack only deals damage over time rather than demonstrating EE in literally any way. The description is vague and easy to misinterpret, and the way the skill is depicted doesn't support it being EE in any way (if anything, it contradicts it).

I can't really get behind this.

The way Time Shackles actually works in game is that he creates a trap on/near his target. If the target touches the trap, they are caught inside it, and Demigra shrinks the trap to crush the target before detonating it. It's essentially a stronger version of Towa's attack Time Bullet, which does a similar thing but doesn't crush the target.

And, yeah. That's not EE.

"No one who has ever witnessed this form has ever escaped alive. And you... You are no exception! I won't leave a speck behind! I will erase you from this world! [...] So... Now do you see? You will vanish without a trace! Forever forgotten!."

Code:
This is what demigra says to future warrior when they are fighting in the crack of time.

Dominodalek said:
Time Shackles isn't an unlockable attack in the game (none of Demigra's moves are) and none of the moves below it are official so that's clearly been modded in.
The person who made the video said that the technique AND its description were already in the game files. In the video he was showcasing CaC locked moves like Smile Charge, Cookie Beam, etc which ARE in the game but are unusable unless you tamper with the files. Nearly every move in the game has a description whether it's usable or not. Warp and Pure Progress had descriptions but weren't able to be seen until the IH DLC. The other moves are obviously custom modded moves.

https://youtu.be/2xdot1ETpUk

It doesn't erase you because of game mechanics, you can also survive and survive using other otherwise lethal moves like: Destructo Disk, Zetsumei Bullet, Psycho Death Bomb,Tri-Beam, Spirit Sword, Spirit Stab, Brave Sword Attack, Dabura's Spit, Cookie Beam, Android 21's Grab Attack, and even Final Explosion. Also in case you don't remember from Super, EE in DB can be resisted if you're stronger than your opponent, FW was clearly stronger than base Demigra.

Majin Ainsley said:
Dominodalek said:
The person who made the video said that the technique AND its description were already in the game files. In the video he was showcasing CaC locked moves like Smile Charge, Cookie Beam, etc which ARE in the game but are unusable unless you tamper with the files. Nearly every move in the game has a description whether it's usable or not. Warp and Pure Progress had descriptions but weren't able to be seen until the IH DLC. The other moves are obviously custom modded moves.

https://youtu.be/2xdot1ETpUk

It doesn't erase you because of game mechanics, you can also survive and survive using other otherwise lethal moves like: Destructo Disk, Zetsumei Bullet, Psycho Death Bomb,Tri-Beam, Spirit Sword, Spirit Stab, Brave Sword Attack, Dabura's Spit, Cookie Beam, Android 21's Grab Attack, and even Final Explosion. Also in case you don't remember from Super, EE in DB can be resisted if you're stronger than your opponent, FW was clearly stronger than base Demigra.
This

DarkGrath said:
Eh... I'll be honest? I'm not buying this one.
I don't know about the other statements regarding EE, but if they've been rejected before they probably aren't worth bringing up.

The problem I have with the description of this move is that it has almost no context. And "hitting someone so hard they're removed from history" is almost always a hyperbolic statement. Not to mention that, while it ca be passed off as GM, the attack only deals damage over time rather than demonstrating EE in literally any way. The description is vague and easy to misinterpret, and the way the skill is depicted doesn't support it being EE in any way (if anything, it contradicts it).

I can't really get behind this.
Uh what? Saying that it "doesn't demonstrate EE" is a completely irrelevant of an argument though, since quite literally every single hax in the game isn't 1-hit-kill. Stardust Breaker of OG Gogeta doesn't 1-hit-kill literal beings of evil incarnate despite what it's supposed to do and literally everyone comes back from Buu's Transmutation.

And how in the world is "Remove your opponent from history" Vague? In what sense of the phrase is that "vague" when it is literally as simple as it can possibly get? Nowhere did it ever say you're hitting the target so hard they're removed from history, literally all that's advertised is "Remove target from history using this skill" which has zero mention of it being purely physical like you're trying to imply.

And you're not seriously trying to appeal to the visual argument are you? Because that's so full of holes it's not even funny. Literally every hax in the game is depicted as an energy blast or energy beam; saying that it doesn't look like something means absolutely nothing.

I'd like to bring up the whole "Every member of the Demon Clan has Soul Banishment" thing again before we continue.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
YOOOO @Akreious
do you have the scan about that actually. I forgot about it entirely
Here's Kami saying those who die by a Demon Clansman cannot move onto the afterlife and are doomed to drift between Heaven and Earth Kanzenshuu also confirms it

However, those killed by members of the Demon Cla (such as Demon King Piccolo and his offspring) are unable to properly pass over into the afterlife.
Edit: This should upgrade all the Demon Gods (Demigra, Mechikabura, Towa, etc.) and Dabura, who was the original and actual Demon King of the Demon Realm.

I agree with it, the description is straight forward and fit with basicaly everything Demigra say he would do if you don't kick his ass.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
So as you know Demigra has a million statements that he can erase people from existence. Previously it was passed off, but recently we found this
IMG 20200210 225732
All of the millions of statements he has about erasing, as well as the game showing his ability time shackle which states

Edit:

Kanzenshuu backing it up
Can i get a list of all the moves like this, hacked ones included?

Zamasu Chan said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
IMG 20200210 225732

Edit:

Kanzenshuu backing it up
Can i get a list of all the moves like this, hacked ones included?
GOT YOU FAM

https://www.reddit.com/r/dbxv/comments/8p1zoj/list_of_unobtainable_cac_xenoverse_2_moves/

https://xenoversemods.com/mods/unavailable-skills-for-cac/

I'm still not convinced, I've been through all the files containing skill descriptions in both games and found nothing for any of Demigra's moves.

Dominodalek said:
I'm still not convinced, I've been through all the files containing skill descriptions in both games and found nothing for any of Demigra's moves.
Time Shackles
is this not it?

The Scouter only tells you the names of his moves, not their descriptions.

While it's true that you can play as Demigra in Xenoverse 2, his moves' descriptions (if they have any) cannot be viewed. To view a move's description in-game, they have to either be usable by the game's CaC, or usable by one of the game's mentors - of which Time Shackles (and Demigra's other moves) is neither.

Dominodalek said:
The Scouter only tells you the names of his moves, not their descriptions.
While it's true that you can play as Demigra in Xenoverse 2, his moves' descriptions (if they have any) cannot be viewed. To view a move's description in-game, they have to either be usable by the game's CaC, or usable by one of the game's mentors - of which Time Shackles (and Demigra's other moves) is neither.
Just to confirmed that the skill is legit in the game and not modded.

I have played Xenoverse and 2. I know how the game works.

What we need to do is find someone who can confirmed that the skill Time Shackles has a description within the games code.

Back