• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra Mind Hax

soo.... apparently Demigra has this insane 4-D mindhax that is passive, according to some peeps. I bought into it and voted on his matches using this reason as a way of him winning, but some people started to question the legitimacy of the "4D passive mindhax" in the first place.

Has it been debunked? Are there any scans for this? Anything? lol.

Also this influences Demigra in VS matchups big time since it's his most potent move, So it's rather important in that sense lol.

Surely there must be SOME sort of scan... How did the information spread in the first place? And if it was never debunked or proved why is it being used in like, 5 matchups of his (Even his victory over Mario is based on that)

I flowed with it because people seemed to be certain of its legitimacy and I had no reason to doubt that many people lol.

Interesting. I hope there is a scan and it does get proven legit. A DB character with Passive 4D Mindhax? That's a once in a lifetime occurrence!

Back