• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigod Running Speed?

But the gryphons went to save their kids before chasing down Percy, Hazel and Frank, which I don't see being included in any hypothetical calculations or the actual claim. And it's not like it's an actual screenshot of the pages in question when there seem to be gaps in the context of the feat.

Percy's travel speed in The Titan's Curse was roughly 10-30m/s. He's gotten faster since then (considering his other feats) but that should be considered as the base line for Demigods in terms of speed (in the Riordan-verse at least).

lso it should be noted that Percy, on multiple occasions, has been called slow for a Demigod, not metally slow, slow in terms of running speed. If you need scans I can provide.

A feat from the beginning of The Titan's Curse. In a game of capture the flag. Percy was able to run in, knock down Bianca (who is both a Huntress and a daughter of Hades), say "sorry" run over to the flag, rip it down, then take off and be ten meters away before she could even call for help. Since Percy was able to do all that before taking off and mannaged to get 10m away before she could call for help, that gives him a window of 0.2-1 seconds to travel that distance.

That might not seem like much for Percy (considering his other feats) but back then that seemed to be his top speed. I can post a scan if you'd like.

Back