• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demi-Fiend (SMT) vs Undertale universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Demi-fiend seems to win as he can be low 1-C luckily this isn't full demon

It's incredibly unlikely full demon Hitoshura is low 1-C, as that would mean he'd need to be infinitely more powerful than Lucifer and Kagutsuchi, which he was never hinted at being. If he was Low 1-C just from the logic of being stronger than a High 2-A, then Asriel would be Low 1-C, as well.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
It's incredibly unlikely full demon Hitoshura is low 1-C, as that would mean he'd need to be infinitely more powerful than Lucifer and Kagutsuchi, which he was never hinted at being. If he was Low 1-C just from the logic of being stronger than a High 2-A, then Asriel would be Low 1-C, as well.
you have a point so i can't tell now ik Demi-fiend has a ton of hax but so does undertale nvm stalemate

TISSG7Redgrave said:
you have a point so i can't tell now ik Demi-fiend has a ton of hax but so does undertale nvm stalemate
but undertale's hax give them infinite tries, infinite prep time, and infinite knowledge, and can pick and choose results to create a perfect ru

but undertale's hax give them infinite tries, infinite prep time, and infinite knowledge, and can pick and choose results to create a perfect ru

Sounda like NLF and any tier 1 could override that

sure, is demi-fiend tier 1 or have counters to that though? as determination is pretty good at negating other time manipulation

I don't really care enough to get into a long debate on this thread but.... Hitoshura is blatantly not as strong as Aleph

ClassicGameGuys said:
I don't really care enough to get into a long debate on this thread but.... Hitoshura is blatantly not as strong as Aleph
^

This. I'm pretty certain Aleph is supposed to be one of the absolute strongest protagonists in SMT.

ClassicGameGuys said:
Hitoshura has NOTHING to put him on the same level with Aleph, even Flynn has more impressive feats o3o

MagiSinbad said:
ClassicGameGuys said:
Hitoshura has NOTHING to put him on the same level with Aleph, even Flynn has more impressive feats o3o
Yep now i think about it Demi-Fiend isn't as impressive as those 2 but still OP

Pretty sure Full-Power Asriel has an edge in terms of hax, if he has the same abilities he had as Flowey, whatever damage he took could be restored by just accessing a SAVE file.

Not to mention that Angel of Death could possibly render Hitoshura immobile.

Well even though Asriel is the only one capable of trading blows, the fact that he is backed up by Frisk who should be capable of at least tanking, and Asriel having Angel of Death and time bleh would probably get an edge here.

MagiSinbad said:
ClassicGameGuys said:
Flynn is on Aleph's level. Lucifer said that at full power he rivals YHVH.

SaikouTouhou said:
Well even though Asriel is the only one capable of trading blows, the fact that he is backed up by Frisk who should be capable of at least tanking, and Asriel having Angel of Death and time bleh would probably get an edge here.
Frisk isn't doing much here apart from reset. Frisk is a pacifist with great durability. Hitoshura is just going to ignore him if he simply don't try attack him.

Yeah but that's not always what Frisk is. If the player wants to they can makes Frisk attack him, but yeah they are not going to do much.

I might be inclined to give the edge to Hitoshura if he was full on demon (might), but I don't see him being able to take this more times than not in this state.

Also, there's always "Annoying Dog solos", but where's the fun in that?

lol. I didn't read OP. So i think this was True Demon Ending Hitoshura.

Anyway. Half-Demon Hitoshura should still be above Kagutsuchi. And Kagutsuchi still destroyed billions of universes. So...

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
lol. I didn't read OP. So i think this was True Demon Ending Hitoshura.
Anyway. Half-Demon Hitoshura should still be above Kagutsuchi. And Kagutsuchi still destroyed billions of universes. So...
Billions of universes is only 2-B, though. That would be cutting Kags short, as his Amala Universe was High 2-A (infinite universes). That said, beating a High 2-A still only makes you High 2-A, similarly to how first form Asriel is still High 2-A after powering up, as a non-infinitely small fraction of High 2-A is still High 2-A.

DarkSchneiderKing said:
How is Undertale high 2-A? I mean it doesnt matter, Demi-Fiend still stomps regardless
Undertale isn't a High 2-A verse. Only one character is High 2-A (though there's one character beyond him).

DarkSchneiderKing said:
How is Undertale high 2-A? I mean it doesnt matter, Demi-Fiend still stomps regardless
Undertale is not High 2-A as some people already state it. In fact only the god tiers would be a match for Hitoshura. He would murder the rest of the verse. The only real problem i can see for him is Asriel. But i would still vote for him.

Squid peanut said:
the question now is can he negate Asriel's determination. Because if he can't Asriel will save state to victory
By one-shotting past his durability

He solos Undertale easily, nobody in it is high 2-A

DarkSchneiderKing said:
I left this wiki, hoping it would improve but clearly, its just still in its "Yeah woohoo, wank Undertale dry" phase
Exactly how do we wank Undertale?

DarkSchneiderKing said:
Yes he is, casually lol
How is half-demon Hitoshura casually an infinite number of times stronger than Kagutsuchi?
Wait, where's the thread that changed them to 2-A? I want to see it.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well you can go take a walk and see that Demi-Fiend is 2-A here.
This wiki is wrong then

"Exactly how do we wank Undertale?"

Papyrus is large island via a horrid KE calc that was just calc stacking, Asriel is multiversal because he destroyed timelines which isn't really DC but moreso hax, Sans stalemating Piece Beatrice

DarkSchneiderKing said:
This wiki is wrong then

Papyrus is large island via a horrid KE calc that was just calc stacking, Asriel is multiversal because he destroyed timelines which isn't really DC but moreso hax, Sans stalemating Piece Beatrice
1. How is the wiki wrong by assuming the Demi-Fiend is 2-A? You're just saying that we are with no given explanation.

2. It's not calc stacking in any way, as it only uses generic relativistic values.

3. Destroying timelines is not remotely hax, it is the destruction of an entire universal space-time continuum. And Asriel is literally infinitely stronger than beings who can do such things casually.

3. Not seeing what that has to do with anything.

Tivanenk said:
Wait, where's the thread that changed them to 2-A? I want to see it.
A thread didn't change them. We just changed infinite universes to 2-A instead of High 2-A.
Hmmm, well Sanat did state that he was a higher dimensional being than humans, which would mean that the Amala Network isn't a simple 4-D space-time multiverse, and is at least 5-D space-time if not higher. This would mean that they'd have to be boosted back up to High 2-A

Tivanenk said:
Hmmm, well Sanat did state that he was a higher dimensional being than humans, which would mean that the Amala Network isn't a simple 4-D space-time multiverse, and is at least 5-D space-time if not higher. This would mean that they'd have to be boosted back up to High 2-A
Being 4-D is being higher dimensional than humans. The Amala Network contains an infinite number of 4-D space-time continuums, which is a 2-A feat.

The Everlasting said:
DarkSchneiderKing said:
This wiki is wrong then

1. How is the wiki wrong by assuming the Demi-Fiend is 2-A?
2. It's not calc stacking in any way, as it only uses generic relativistic values.

3. Destroying timelines is not remotely hax, it is the destruction of an entire universal space-time continuum. And Asriel is literally infinitely stronger than beings who can do such things casually.

3. Not seeing what that has to do with anything.
1. Because hes above Mettatron with ease

2. Doesn't work like that sorry to say get your calcs right

3. What? Okay first of all, it was a reset of a single timeline and trusting the word infinite in fiction makes Hulk multiversal

4. Because Beatrice punts Sans' head off casually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back