• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deltarune Chapter 2 discussion!

Why wall level with knife? Knives are 9-C, though watching the scene frame by frame, he does actually crack the floor before the fountain erupts.

Wait.

Kris is stronger in Chapter 2, so we have to make a key for Chapter 1, but we also have to make a key for Light World and Dark World. How will that work?

Here's my pitch

Tier: 10-B, 9-C with knife, possibly 4-A with Creation | 9-B, possibly 4-A via Environmental Destruction | 8-B, possibly 4-A via Environmental Destruction

Attack Potency: Human level (Is a teenager), Street level with knife (managed to crack the wooden floor of their living room in order to create a Dark Fountain), possibly Multi-Solar System level with Creation (Can create Dark Worlds, which can contain multiple stars) | Wall level (Can fight those who can harm them), possibly Multi-Solar System level with Environmental Destruction (Can seal Dark Fountains, which erases the Dark World created by them) | City Block level (Can fight those who can harm them), possibly Multi-Solar System level

Durability:
Human level | Wall level (Tooks hits from Jevil, who can do this) | City Block level (Took hits from Giga Queen)

Note: Kris' Multi-Solar System level statistics are not combat applicable, as the feats are based on Creation and Environmental Destruction.

Last edited:
Here's my pitch

Tier: 10-B, 9-C with knife, possibly 4-A with Creation | 9-B | 8-B, possibly 4-A via Creation and Environmental Destruction

Attack Potency: Human level (Is a teenager), Street level with knife (managed to crack the wooden floor of their living room in order to create a Dark Fountain), possibly Multi-Solar System level with Creation (Can create Dark Worlds, which can contain multiple stars) | Wall level (Took hits from Jevil, who can do this) | City Block level (Can fight those who can harm him), possibly Multi-Solar System level with Environmental Destruction (Can seal Dark Fountains, which erases the Dark World they created)
This works, but Chapter 1 Kris can also seal Dark Fountains

krisknife.JPG

Here's the frame showing the crack in the floor. I think this is just 9-C rather than 9-B tbh.

Again stabilizing feat plus you don't scale to something for sealing it.
He is not stabilizing anything, where are you getting this from?
The Dark Fountain ceases to exists alongside with the world it created. And again, Enviromental Destruction is not scaling to it.

We can only assume the soul is still on the couch and out of view. We never see him put it back in.
We see him picking it up when he lays down again, which would be redundant if it was still inside of him.
Plus, he cannot do those things by himself when he has his SOUL, as we're the ones controlling him

What is circular scaling, if I may ask?
Okay,

Chapter 1 Characters are 9-B by scaling to Jevil
Jevil scales to Chapter 2 Characters because he can damage them
Chapter 2 Characters are stronger than Chapter 1 Characters
But Chapter 1 Characters scales to Chapter 2 Characters because they scale to Jevil.

This is circular scaling

Ch.1 = Jevil = Ch. 2 = Ch. 1 = Jevil~ etc etc.

So should Jevil stay 9-B and not scale to Chapter 2 bosses, as he's just transformed into and used as a weapon?

So everyone gets 8-B? Because if his durability scales to 8-B, then Susie's AP scales, which means all of Chapter 1 scales.

... and because the devilsknife probably isn't going anywhere, every new feat can be scaled back to previous chapters.

No if I recall they couldn't actually really harm him especially not in devil's knife form and it seems he is immune to the whole having to stay in his own world thing.

No if I recall they couldn't actually really harm him especially not in devil's knife form and it seems he is immune to the whole having to stay in his own world thing.
They can definitely harm him in Chapter 1. Not only do they deal numbered damage, but he also shows signs of being tired.

So everyone gets 8-B? Because if his durability scales to 8-B, then Susie's AP scales, which means all of Chapter 1 scales.

... and because the devilsknife probably isn't going anywhere, every new feat can be scaled back to previous chapters.
Yeah, let's do that and have Chapter 1 characters scaling to Chapter 7 characters, this makes sense.

EDIT: Obvious sarcasm, btw.

I'll work on the CRT for an upgrade on AP/Dura, the 4-A stuff, and new powers here soon.

What we really need to do is look over all the ACTs and see what new stuff Kris gets. Like how they can create a cage to trap mice in.

Back