• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delsin Rowe vs Kakine Teitoku

This is Evil Delsin vs Post-Rivival Kakine

Delsin starts with Neon. And can switch powers at will.

Fight takes place in Ruined City.

Who wins and why?

Delsi:

Kakine:

Inconclusive:
4 (Gargoyle, Core, Rebuble, DMUA)

Inconclusive

Kakine can't die, but Delsin can't get hit because of the speed advantage

Just question but what will happen if Delsin absorbed Dark Matter? Can Delsin control the Dark Matter or Delsin controlled by Kakine now?

Malox1696 said:
Speed advantages can be beaten by number and versatility of dark matter, is the regen just mid-low ?
When you're fighting a turtle with more versatility does that stop you from stepping on it?

Resistance to Matter Manipulation (Fetch's powers, which affect matter the same way his does, has no effect on him)

Matter Manipulation (Can destroy enemies on a macro-quantum level leaving them as nothing but photons and light particles)

If Delsin can get a touch on Kakine he may, maybe would be able to manipulate it.

Unlikely though.

Inconclusive I guess.

Mmmmhhh I think this might be a missmatch simply cause Densel can't put down kakine while kakine can eventually kill him by simply outnumber him and attacking from every possible direction

Gargoyle One said:
<Looks at video
Uhh....

Where is Macro Quantum coming from? That looks like vaporization
Same can be said for Beast's Black Hole.

Neon is literally composed of light and photons particles, which are macro-quantic particles.

Yes, but merely going by the way it LOOKS when he sucks in humans, it can be boiled down to simple vaporization.

He is Macro-Quantum for breaking down lightning (which is comprised of electrons) and controlling Radiation (which is composed of high-speed particles)

Delsin is Macro-Quantum because he can control Neon (which is composed of light and photon particles).

Gargoyle One said:
Kakine can't do shit to him, Delsin blitzes repeatedly and doesn't have to even try.
Blitzing or not, kakine can reduce the battlefield by spreading dark matter sinner or later all might be covered in dark matter

Kakine's Macro Quantum is weird and really powerfull.

His Dark Matter isn't from this world. Its something he can create and shape into reality. It freely affect physics and etc.

Delsin never experienced that kind of Matter Manip.

I know. I was just pointing out that Kakine's matter manipulation could affect Delsin, not saying that Kakine can even touch him. Its inconclusive because the speed gap.

I was talking to Malox and you ninja'd

If it was Speed Equal I would say Kakine can break him down, but here Delsin just blitzes.

What is Delsins limitless stamina based on?

Also, how good are his enhanced senses?

Dude he doesn't need to have a body to expand dark matter,destroying the body only stop his annoying speech's about begging N1,he can slowly expand dark matter on the battlefield

DontTalkDT said:
What is Delsins limitless stamina based on?

Also, how good are his enhanced senses?
I have no idea on either.

Not like it matters, Kakine can't touch him.

As a whole I have a lot of issues with Second Son profiles I plan on clearing up

Malox1696 said:
Dude he doesn't need to have a body to expand dark matter,destroying the body only stop his annoying speech's about begging N1,he can slowly expand dark matter on the battlefield
How will he ever even be able to think about spreading dark matter to someone that much faster?

Gargoyle One said:
I have no idea on either.

Not like it matters, Kakine can't touch him.

As a whole I have a lot of issues with Second Son profiles I plan on clearing up
It does matter. If Kakine isn't killed this fight can go on for years.

Exhaustion, need for sleep, the need to drink and eat. All such stuff become relevant in an extended battle.

If his physical conditions gets worse enogh he will not be able to keep dodging.

The enhanced senses are also relevant. Dodging attacks you don't see is a problem.

He'll never get too tired that he can't keep dodging attacks that are millions of times worse then the difference between Usain Bolt and a physically impaired Snail.

It's going to take literally hours for Kakine to even do something resembling a dangerous attacks by which Delsin completely steps out of the way before having a hot dog and a Soda.

Back