• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delivery For a Butcher - Courier 6 vs Butcher XIV

Combatants are in character. The Courier has decided to hunt down the latest Butcher and is well aware of her primary power, but not the rest of them. Quarrel saw the Courier coming and knows he has “tinkertech” equipment based on his appearance, but nothing specific.

Speed is equalized.

Location is Armadillo. They start on opposite sides of the town.

Courier VI: 0

Butcher 14: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
It activates automatically upon death; the protagonists had to avoid accidently killing her and planned to use a scapegoat to do the kill.

Nope butcher automatically jumps to whoever kills them
Though given in story they can only jump to people with shards and if they're killed by a normal person they jump to the nearest parahuman, i don't know how that'd interact here

I’d say Butcher’s shard should be able to make a connection with the Courier if she dies. Remember though, the Courier is aware of Butcher’s possession.

Last edited:
Butcher posseses IG, not sure what the courier can do in that case.

While I would argue that VATS can still be useful against butcher, I can’t argue what Courier can do for incap methods

He could use vats to take out her weapon(s). She’d still have her powers, but no bow means she needs to rely on throwing things herself for ranged attacks which shouldn’t be as strong.

Edit: Not to mention Courier can cripple by targeting limbs. Though she has regen so it won’t be easy to make it stick.

She warps space to ensure her attacks hit. The attacks themselves are otherwise as they would be, though if they wound she can use one of her other powers to cause those wounds to fester.

Back