• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete the List of Accepted Calcs page?

@Andytrenom

What type of pages do you mean?

Things like the calc for vaporizing humans and any other calc that wasn't made with a specific verse in mind.

Well, if they are generally useful to know the results of, I tend to link to them in the note sections at the bottom of the durability or attack potency pages.

I have added a section under One Piece, if you'd like to look at it to see if it is acceptable.

I also put sections for calculations regarding AP/Dura or Speed in order to be somewhat more organized.

At the moment, I'm updating Fire Emblem alongside JSW and a few others, but I can help out with a few other verses after words regarding some important calcs section on other verses I'm familiar with; namely Zelda, Metroid, Golden Sun, ect.

Is it okay to link Narutoforum calculation? I already did so for one One Punch Man since a very important calc was made there.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

Back