• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The GPs win-con is sealing however Blaze can just seal too, moreover if GP tries to analyse Blaze's abilities, he'll have a hard time doing so with the fundamentally chaotic and unpredictable nature of Blaze's power-source plus funny enough he doesn't resists Blaze's flames.

Ofc when GP realises that Blaze's can't be harmed via conventional means he'll be more likely to use non-lethal incap methods however he might use BFR instead of sealing (BFR would be useless thanks to Blaze's multiverse+ teleportation and that will only increase the chances of Blaze using her own broken hax).

Tl;dr: Blaze just has more win-cons with sealing, conceptual erasure/manipulation, causality manipulation and more if you want to include the power ring abilities (tho very OOC for her to use).

Blaze wins mid-difficulty (unless there's something I'm missing about the GPs hax).

Inb4 someone brings up my PFP.

The GPs win-con is sealing however Blaze can just seal too, moreover if GP tries to analyse Blaze's abilities, he'll have a hard time doing so with the fundamentally chaotic and unpredictable nature of Blaze's power-source plus funny enough he doesn't resists Blaze's flames.

Ofc when GP realises that Blaze's can't be harmed via conventional means he'll be more likely to use non-lethal incap methods however he might use BFR instead of sealing (BFR would be useless thanks to Blaze's multiverse+ teleportation and that will only increase the chances of Blaze using her own broken hax).

Tl;dr: Blaze just has more win-cons with sealing, conceptual erasure/manipulation, causality manipulation and more if you want to include the power ring abilities (tho very OOC for her to use).

Blaze wins mid-difficulty (unless there's something I'm missing about the GPs hax).

Inb4 someone brings up my PFP.

Well, only thing that's missing is that, if i remember well, GP uses his hax by snapping his fingers.

Back