• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Defying the Gods - Goku Black vs Jin Mo-Ri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hizack123 said:
Don't forget that Black get stronger everytime he get hit.
Sealing, accupuncture, clone spamming, shoving the ruyi jingu bang into his side and expanding it...

Need I say more?

AP literally doesn't matter here since Black will evolve past it considering he went from SS2 Goku level to SSB level in base, especially since he SHOULD have kaioken (which Goku's highest use of kaioken was x20 in the Frieza saga). There's also no proof shown that Jin's weapons or acupuncture would get past Black's ki shield. Such weapons didn't work when Trunks tried it, especially since they could be blocked with mere fingers.

Like I stated before, DB characters can fight with fatal wounds, as seen with Black vs Goku, anybody vs Frieza, etc.

He also has instant transmission and instantaneous movement, which should grant him the ability to fluidly move in combat and dodge attacks, etc., and the ability to use his time ring to travel to the future, where the possibilities are endless.

Then there's the fact that whatever beating Black took before, he's vastly stronger than before and all his injuries miraculously disappear.

Unite My Rice said:
AP literally doesn't matter here since Black will evolve past it considering he went from SS2 Goku level to SSB level in base, especially since he SHOULD have kaioken (which Goku's highest use of kaioken was x20 in the Frieza saga). There's also no proof shown that Jin's weapons or acupuncture would get past Black's ki shield. Such weapons didn't work when Trunks tried it, especially since they could be blocked with mere fingers.
He also has instant transmission and instantaneous movement, which should grant him the ability to fluidly move in combat and dodge attacks, etc., and the ability to use his time ring to travel to the future, where the possibilities are endless.
You forget that this is Black before replicating Goku's style, but I agree with you ki shield can protect him from weapons or acupuncture.

You forget that this is Black before replicating Goku's style, but I agree with you ki shield can protect him from weapons or acupuncture.

No, I just know that an EQUAL fight made Black jump several tiers...if he gets damaged by Jin and recovers, he is getting stomped horribly.

Unite My Rice said:
No, I just know that an EQUAL fight made Black jump several tiers...if he gets damaged by Jin and recovers, he is getting stomped horribly.
But he can't get goku's abilities by fighting Jin, and looks like Jin have ap advantage here by a large margin, so Black is destroyed before its reactive evolution works

@Therefir

"but I agree with you ki shield can protect him from weapons or acupuncture"

I highely doubt that,DB characters dont use ki shelds to protect themselfs even from ki blasts,it is just impossible that they would use it in close combat+he cant attack while he is inside his sheld and as soon as he goes h2h Mori would rekt him.Or just use ruiy jingu to pierce through sheld and Black then expend it to tear him up.

I must admit i'm not too much of an expert on either character but from what i can see on the profiles i'd give it to Mo-RI via his aforementioned hax.

Not sure about that Dz,Technically speaking, didn't Goku recently use a ki shield that thinly covered his body in CQC recently? Pretty sure he did, now if saud shield could protect from this us another thing but if Goku cab do it so can Black, seeing as they have the same powers and a ki shield isn't anything special considering Goku made one because it was a good solution, he didn't exactly train to do so. I'm not voting but I'm just saying.

Since DBZ lol, namely the Android saga and Buu saga. Future Gohan could do it, Vegito could do it (so by extension both Goku and Vegeta could do it, even more so since they show it in DBS). It might even go as far back as DB.

DB characters can and do use ki armor, but Mo-Ri too has an actual armor that protects him from most attacks. Besides, Na Bong Chim is pretty broken as far as acupuncture based Hand to Hand techniques go. He can nullify his opponents abilities, shut down body parts, stop his opponent's heart and so on

Quick question, how fast does Zenkai work?

According to the DB Wiki, Black needed extensive recuperation with the help of Future Zamasu in order to recover from serious wounds enough to gain a power boost from it.

The primary argument for Black is "he'll Zenkai power up and lolstomp Mo-Ri", but is this really true?

Well Rep from watching dbs black was able to take just a few amouunt of hits from Goku, like not even impressive punches and he already began to power up.

AFAIK Black can power up faster than normal super saiyan is due to he originally unable to fully control goku power and need some outside help(get punched)to do so.

@Narwhal

Beginning to power up =/= suddenly overpowers Mo-Ri.

Mo-Ri also has superior experience fighting more dangerous opponents compared to the one-sided slaughter that Black is used to.

In addition, this level of Mo-Ri does not screw around and is an all-around superior martial artist.

goku is equal to copy vegeta who thrashed ss3 gotenks as base, and goku has got even stronger since, gotenks as a super saiyan, even before more than doubling his power with training, is superior to super perfect cell, spc is solar system level, and this is pre monaka saga, goten and trunks trained for years after buu saga so they are stronger than their previous level, goku went ss2 against black which is a 100x multiplier. in conclusion jin is stronger because he can destroy 250000x the sun's mass, according to vs battles wiki, plus jin is way faster, he punched across the universe in seconds

Reppuzan said:
According to the DB Wiki, Black needed extensive recuperation with the help of Future Zamasu in order to recover from serious wounds enough to gain a power boost from it.

The primary argument for Black is "he'll Zenkai power up and lolstomp Mo-Ri", but is this really true?
That's the manga. After taking damage from fighting SS2 Goku he jumped entire tiers to where his base was comparable to SSB Vegeta. Each time he took damage past that point, he evolved to the point where he could one-shot them by the time he was ready to make his counter attack, with seemingly 0 injuries.

this is goku black during that particular point in time, basically saiyan power is disabled, also vegeta was suppressed, this is shown later where he catches a punch from goku black, then black has to use a blade to near kill him

what i mean is he can't suddenly get stronger, but ri x250000 can't either, also this is a fight to the death, basically he's dead before getting zenkai boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back