• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Defying the Gods - Goku Black vs Jin Mo-Ri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jin via Ruyi jingu (he just needs to get a shard of it inside his opponent), Na Bong chin Accupunture (which he can also use to seal his opponents powers) and Gourd Sealing (Zamasu did get sealed in the Mafuba)

I don't think Goku Blacks adaptability is situational - He grows stronger every time he gets damaged. He adapted once or twice in pretty much every fight he had been in and turned the fight into a stomp. He was so confident in his ability to adapt that, he distracted Goku and Vegeta with clones just so that Zamasu would kill Bulma/Trunks and all the others and get Goku and Vegeta mad so they would get stronger - which in turn would just make Black adapt and get stronger again lol.

So, even before that - he turned every match into a stomp via adapting and was just toying with Trunks in the future to get stronger, and might be able to do the same to Jin if Jin doesn't kill him quick.

Great match btw, so close.

Mo-Ri fought basically the same guy, won, and still had energy left over to fight another guy. All this happened right after he had spent days on end fighting Gods that he didn't just crush under his staff.

Why so many votes in Blackes favor?Mori destroys him with his superior skill and ruyi jingu.Also,i thought his reactive evolution works only when he fights against Goku.

@Dzhindzholia I think the votes in Black's favor are based on the assumption that Black is possibly much higher than Mo-Ri in terms of pure destructive capability. Of course, it is almost impossible to gauge how deep inside 4-B territory DBZ and DBS characters really are - because they don't have any explicit 4-B tier feats

Dzhindzholia said:
Why so many votes in Blackes favor?Mori destroys him with his superior skill and ruyi jingu.Also,i thought his reactive evolution works only when he fights against Goku.
Work with everyone, He went from 4-B to 3-A with vegeta blows

@Therefir

That's assuming that Jin won't just punch holes in Black from the get go, wreck his internal organs with acupuncture, or vaporize him with lightning first.

Goku had his left lung punctured by Black then went rage mode and started stomping everyone out until Black filled him with even more holes, which can be argued that Goku simply wasn't strong enough to continue after that. I would say people have been fighting with fatal holes in their body since Z.

I'm not seeing how Black is getting vaporized by lightning, when ki blasts are capable of reducing someone to atoms as stated in DB and DBZ.

What proof is there that his acupuncture will affect Black's Saiyan physiology, or get past his ki shield?

@Unite

Saiyans are close enough in physiology to humans to reproduce, so the pressure points should still be effective. In addition, there's no indication that acupuncture won't work on beings of similar power.

Getting punctured by a laser isn't the same as getting swarmed by hundreds of 4-B weapons that could pierce him and tear him apart form the inside out.

Also, Mo-Ri has killed numerous beings who could regen and continue to fight after being cut in half or having having half of their body blasted off.

Reppuzan said:
In addition, there's no indication that acupuncture won't work on beings of similar power.
They are not similar in power, Goku Black is much higher 4-B than Jin Mo-Ri, or the acupuncture ignore durability?

Sorry for bad english

Proof that Black is stronger? Because Jin is a few hundreds of times above baseline from what I recall

Kaltias said:
Proof that Black is stronger? Because Jin is a few hundreds of times above baseline from what I recall

Black is equal to a Ssj 2 Goku, who is much stronger than base copy vegeta, who can casually stomp a gotenks ssj 3, who in ssj 1 form is stronger than ssj 3 goku, who is stronger than fat buu, who is stronger than Super perfect Cell, Who is a baseline 4-B, I don't know if the Ssj forms multiplies are accepted here, but is we used, goku ssj 2 is at least 100 times stronger than base copy vegeta, who is much stronger than a gotenks ssj 3, who is at least 8 times stronger than gotenks ssj1, who is stronger than goku ssj3, who is at least 4 times stronger than Gohan ssj 2, who is baseline 4-B, all that is at least few thousands above baseline 4-B.

I say this assuming that ssj forms multiplies are accepted, something I do not know.

Adding to his reactive evolution, Jin Mo-Ri could not even scratch him.

Sorry for bad english

They aren't allowed. So it's Black>> copy vegeta>> ssj3 gotenks>> ssj2 gotenks>> ssj gotenks>> ssj3 goku>> fat buu>> Baseline. This still sounds weaker than Mo-Ri being roughly 400 times above baseline

Kaltias said:
They aren't allowed. So it's Black>> copy vegeta>> ssj3 gotenks>> ssj2 gotenks>> ssj gotenks>> ssj3 goku>> fat buu>> Baseline. This still sounds weaker than Mo-Ri being roughly 400 times stronger above baseline
Can you please explain me how you get that number?, on his page he says something like can boost his power up to 250,000 but I do not know how to apply it.

I looked into a older thread and he is 2.47 x 10^38 tonnes of force. Which is 400 times above baseline, give or take

Kaltias said:
I looked into a older thread and he is 2.47 x 10^38 tonnes of force. Which is 400 times above baseline, give or take
You don't have a link?... it can't be used.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LordXcano/Hui-Mo_Ri_and_Han_Dae-Wi_Push_Jupiter

This calc puts the power of dying, limbless Hui Mo Ri at 19 Tenatons of force (small star level). Han Dae Wi was also pushing Jupiter, and on that thread Kalt linked, Rep said the final value was halved seeing as they were both doing it, but I'm not entirely sure if that's correct.

666:Satan in Phase 1 (base) did it on his own, so if the value was halved, he would actually be around 38 tenatons. However, even if assume Phase 1 Satan is only as strong as (dying, limbless, exhaused, fading-from-existence) Hui and can do 19 tenatons, he then hits Phase 2, making him far stronger. He then multiplied his power by 52, and Jin was still able to keep up. This puts Jin as at least 988 tenatons (low to mid end Large Star Level).

Jin then multiplied his own power by 250K, which places him at 2.47 x 10^38 tonnes of force (Solar System level)

Note that Satan might be twice as strong seeing as he did the Jupiter feat on his own, which would double this value for Satan Phase 2 and Jin.

Monarch Laciel said:
Jin then multiplied his own power by 250K, which places him at 2.47 x 10^38 tonnes of force (Solar System level)
So 2.47 x 10^38 tonnes of force are 400 times above baseline solar system like Kaltias said?, I wonder how many times are Black above baseline.

You are right
He was right
, if I not messed out the calc. Since I don't know how many times are Black above baseline 4-B, I change my vote to Jin Mo-Ri.
A1

Don't forget that Black get stronger everytime he get hit.

So still go with black.

I don't see black get one shot.

If base Goku get 3-A this will not count, no matter who wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back