• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Defying the Gods - Goku Black vs Jin Mo-Ri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually pretty close. Though between the two, only one can clone and seal. To add to that, he has fought a guy who basically copied his abilities too - even used them better than he did - and he still beat him. Going to go with the Monkey King for this one.

Mo-Ri has displayed more martial arts skill in the first 30 chapters than entire dragon ball combined. Not joking

Huh, this is going to be a very even match. We already have 4:4.

My vote goes to black - If Goku had SSJG absorbed he would be leagues ahead. And without - his adapting would be an issue.

Vote for Black - Reasons above.

I don't usually dispute results, but come on this isn't even giving Mo-Ri a chance. He is way more versatile than Black, and that's not even touching his martial prowess. Again, he fought 666:Satan, a dude who just looks at someone and does whatever they can with much more efficiency. Mo-Ri could also seal with his gourd or clone himself hundreds of times to overwhelm Black. Finally, Mo-Ri can use accupunctire to paralyse, or even rupture Black's blood vessels.

Dont quote me on the last one, I heard from Repp that it works kinda like Kenshiro's blood vessel rupturing technique.

Are you guys really going to add nothing to the conversation other than reasons above?

You guys do realize that Black's only advantages are his Saiyan Adaptive Power Boost and his hax scythe, right?

Said power boost won't work if Black is bludgeoned to death first (which is entirely possible given Mo-Ri's superior swarm tactics) and the hax scythe can be dodged.

In addition, Mo-Ri can send the Seventh Master, which can regenerate from complete vaporization, at Black to distract him as he uselessly hacks away or blasts it.

Rep, he doesnt have his scythe, if he did he would be his 3-A key and wouldn't need it. He got it way after replicating Goku's style.

@Repp

Well you see that's the issue here. People can only vote for Black by saying for the reasons above. Essentially the only advantage he has is possibly higher AP, limited reactive evolution and that's about it really. There's not much to add to it unless you want a load of comments that say "Black via reactive evolution." Over and over again. See my point?

@Knight

This is just me being a stickler, but I find it frustrating when users aren't passionate enough to do their own research and make their own arguments, since then this debate is just a tiresome chore of "for reasons above".

@Repp

Nah you're all good. People spamming FRA above iterates me at times especially whenever said reasons are false and invalid. But this is a different case lmao. Hell

Honestly the only thing I think black has going for him is AP, his reactive evolution seemed situational to me, although his AP could be anywhere from roughly equal to Jin to hilariously above Jin, we can't say for sure.

So maybe around the same? At the very least we know he has the potential to be that, from looks alone I'd say he's even older considering they do age from the looks of things (looking at Gowasu).

Well I dunno anything about both, but for me the arguments for Jin very clearly make more sense and are more convincing.

So, I'm voting for Jin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back