• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Oh yes, lets make a KFAD2 match!

Speed is equalized, both are 4-A, both have a week of prep, both have all their equipment, and this is Supreme High Robotnik and Post-Star Allies Dedede used. Both are 10 meters apart, and the battle is in the gladiator colusseum where Super Robotnik challenged Sonic in "Super Robotnik".

3256E960-E3D5-41BD-A667-9B3278EE96C8
Who wins?

Face Distortio: 10? (00potato, Eficiente?, Lord JJJ, SakuraDorms, NecroVoi, Arceus0x, GalacticIron, Rigormortis6775, Niccokirby, AgentJojoBerserk)

PINGAS:

HOBaRT:

A1E6D0E3-C8CC-4718-8CB0-C124C10CFB7F
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EDD585CA-66FF-4A2C-93B4-156A0898A75D
WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

At this point, people follow only to not even debate or vote at all

DDD one-shots and can use a move to reflect projectiles away while still approaching if necessary. I vote him.

Theuser789 said:
This is not game AP, this Eggman scales to a starry sky
A starry sky is nothing to a guy that can harm a singular being made of "countless" beings that are each comparable to a guy who was viewed as having hyperbolic infinite power by a machine above guys to help defeated an alien who also had hyperbolic infinite power next to characters that scale above others with a starry sky-levels of 4-A. And this are just the most notable scaling jumps in the verse.

A starry sky is nothing to a guy that can harm a singular being made of "countless" beings that are each comparable to a guy who was viewed as having hyperbolic infinite power by a machine above guys to help defeated an alien who also had hyperbolic infinite power next to characters that scale above others with a starry sky-levels of 4-A. And this are just the most notable scaling jumps in the verse.

I'm not into AoSTH, but I have no idea what you're even talking about here. That hyperbolic infinite power statement in comparison to other 4-As literally mean notbing afaik, as it even being hyperbolic to begin with makes it seem like that's not even a reliable scaling chain. Is this really an argument for Kirby 4-As, or is that just something you decided to bring up? That seems egregious.

Also I'm not voting, just saw you say that and it seemed... Flimsy.

I said hyperbolic to point out that it's not literal. In this cases infinite just means "extremely powerful to an interpretable extent".

You could've probably just mentioned the scaling chain the, although Super Robotnik is far above his base self so it's not like he has baseline starry sky AP either.

Regardless, good to know you didn't actually mean that

Just want to point out that Super Robotnik is virtually invincible, albeit the only thing that is exposed is his butt since it didnt get doused into the liquid.

It doesn't matter if DeDeDe can one shot. You would need proof that invincibility would work in this situation.

The lower half of robontik is the only thing dedede can hit unless he jumps since dedede isn't even 1 meter tall. So he still one-shot so ddd FRA

That might even out the Ap, but since this is post star allies dedede, i think he starts with Empathic Manipulation & Morality Manipulation. If not, SHR's death manipulation might make him win.

I mean, I said this was Supreme High Robotnik. For one, I know he would lead with Life Manipulation to make objects come to life to aid him.

Is this post star allies DDD? If so he could heart the objects (It works on robots and rock creatures so it should work on the objects.) making Life manip useless.

Beyond useless, self-defeating. Those objects will be allies of DDD with the ability to use Friend Hearts.

And another thing: How is Dedede going to deal with invisibility? Has he fought any of those types before? And I mean ones that are always invisible (As long as Robotnik holds the Chaos Emerald of Invisibility, he will stay invisible).

Solid advantange for him, but insufficient. DDD can still wait for his chance to hit him, do so if Robotnik hits first with his poor AP, use his homing shockwaves or abuse his range & destroy everything in proximity with an omnidirectional attack, which granted idk if would still have have his AP shared into it. Also and as something useless, DDD has an insane feat of Enhanced Senses that would help him here, but I'm not making any proposal in the verse for the next years.

Voting FRA doesn't need other votes, only reasons.

Back