• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debate thread 7

Uselessnoob245 said:
Crimson Khorne is inspired from Zalgo, Crimson King, Creepypasta, Horror, Urban Legends, Mythical Stories and Khorne
once again, crimson king has nothing to do with khorne or creepypasta, your page has to do with those things

Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Well, he does have a new power that's very OP.
which one?
Nothing, just Plot Manipulation
crimson king also has that
Oh, no. That ain't good.
Really, Goji hasn't been used in debates, except for......well, let's just say i'm sorry about Deus.
Oh, come on.

That isn't an instant win.

SCP-682 can overcome Plot Manipulation due to another power: Reactive Evolution.

Soooooo...

DJ Snake, Lil Jon - Turn Down for What
DJ Snake, Lil Jon - Turn Down for What

Just saying, he's only been used one time.

Also, Godzilla has resistance to every power he has, including plot manip, sooo....

Well, the difference is the powah, and Goji's hax here gives a good chance. Also, who else in your team can resist plot hax?

Actually, all your characters have it.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, the difference is the powah, and Goji's hax here gives a good chance. Also, who else in your team can resist plot hax?
Lord English is resistant to Plot Hax making him High 1-A

Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
not in any way lol

Uselessnoob245 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
not in any way lol
hffjghfhv
i saw that but that doesn't make him high 1-A at all

Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
not in any way lol
hffjghfhv
Here goes the Paradox, A can't be beaten by anything, B can beat anything no matter what, a Plot Manipulator can be best at High 1-A, if they can't effect Lord English, then what is possible?

Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
not in any way lol
hffjghfhv
For some strong characters with enough resistence, yes it does, but English is 1-B.

Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
not in any way lol
hffjghfhv
For some strong characters with enough resistence, yes it does, but English is 1-B.
this

Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
not in any way lol
hffjghfhv
this
>Implies that High 1-A characters cannot defeat 1-B Characters with Plot Hax, if thats the case Plot Hax that makes High 1-A characters, High 1-A Characters

Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
not in any way lol
hffjghfhv
SCP-682 would overcome him even if he is resistant to Plot Hax or is High 1-A via Reactive Evolution.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Lets stop here before the next thing happens like last time
This times infinity.
Anyways, i want this to be the last one.
Well too bad because you don't want Random Stuff 4 to be the last one and yet Seol does.
well i think everyone agrees that these just don't work on JBW

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Lets stop here before the next thing happens like last time
This times infinity.
Anyways, i want this to be the last one.
Well too bad because you don't want Random Stuff 4 to be the last one and yet Seol does.
well i think everyone agrees that these just don't work on JBW
yeah, you can't made a debate with meme characters

Back