• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debate Thread: Tier 10 Edition

Christian Higdon said:
Nightmare then teleports out of harm's way, laughing.
Die you stupid. Max says, creating a portal. Inside the portal, a purple haired woman came out. Her name was Yuri.

"UMMMMM......HI?" Jawbone then stepped in Nightmare's place. "Laddie, ye have t' try a wee bit harder. Like this." He looked at Yuri. "Arrrr, how's ye doin'?"

Christian Higdon said:
"UMMMMM......HI?" Jawbone then stepped in Nightmare's place. "Laddie, ye have t' try a wee bit harder. Like this." He looked at Yuri. "Arrrr, how's ye doin'?"
Good, I guess... Yuri said.

"Arrr, that's good. Wanna bone-" Nightmare then slapped Jawbone. "WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAAAAH, THERE, PAL. SLOW DOWN. WE DON'T WANNA HAVE HER SCARED, DO WE?" He said.

"Well, yer one to talk, considering yer looks." Jawbone replied.

"LEMME GUESS, IT'S MY 'SKIN' COLOR, ISN'T IT?"

"That's not what I meant at all!" He shouted, the two getting into an argument.

Christian Higdon said:
"Arrr, that's good. Wanna bone-" Nightmare then slapped Jawbone. "WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAAAAH, THERE, PAL. SLOW DOWN. WE DON'T WANNA HAVE HER SCARED, DO WE?" He said.

"Well, yer one to talk, considering yer looks." Jawbone replied.

"LEMME GUESS, IT'S MY 'SKIN' COLOR, ISN'T IT?"

"That's not what I meant at all!" He shouted, the two getting into an argument.
No need to argue, Mr. Spooky Bear and Skelepirate.

"Aaaarrrr, the purty girl makes a point." Jawbone says.

"YOU THINK SHE'S PRETTY TOO?" Nightmare then realizes he said that out loud. "OH, NOOO..."

Christian Higdon said:
"Aaaarrrr, the purty girl makes a point." Jawbone says.

"YOU THINK SHE'S PRETTY TOO?" Nightmare then realizes he said that out loud. "OH, NOOO..."
Do you like me? Yuri responds.

Christian Higdon said:
"WHO AND WHO? WAIT, YOU HAVE FRIENDS? NO OFFENSE." He said.
Her and her.

In terms of me having friends, well, I prefer to believe that a bunch of people here are. In terms of Monika and Sayori... it's a complicated story ƒÿó

"UMMMMM...." Nightmare was a bit scared now. What is she was sent to hurt him? Oh, boy. Nightmare started to whimper, saddened.

Christian Higdon said:
What is she was sent to hurt him?
[...Huh? Not poking fun or anything, since everyone in the internet ever would be a hypocrite in that case, I just don't get what you mean.]

[Oh, hey, you used bracket tex-I mean, like, she was sent from a portal. Considering that Nightmare isn't too sharp and could easily mistake her for an inter dimensional assassin...yeah.]

[So, Yuri is an interdimensional assassin... I sure hope Team Salvato listens to feedback, since my screwed up mind would probably want to witness that.]

[I'll send you invite links to my Discord, you can discuss that and more RP and lore related stuff in the boardroom.]

Christian Higdon said:
[Makes sense. Back to the RP.]
"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! PLEASE! I DIDN'T KILL LITTLE JIMMY!"
"Oh, you didn't have to say that, murderer." A male voice says as Yuri is blasted with fire from behind by Firefly with the Firefly suit on before she is eaten, crunched up, and swallowed by the now-giant Calvin. Firefly uses the jets built into his suit to fly onto Calvin's back as the Deep One Hybrid uses recently learned parkour to join Firefly.

"LET'S CHARGE, WIERDOS!!" Firefly yells as he fires his flamethrower just as Calvin charges at Nightmare and Jawbone. Firefly gives the Deep One Hybrid another flamethrower and they both fire massive clouds of fire just as Calvin leaps at Nightmare and Jawbone.

Christian Higdon said:
Nightmare grabs Jawbone and teleports away. Godzilla then regenerates and looks at Calvin.
"Where are they---" Firefly says before spotting Godzilla. "'Ey! Have you seen a black bear and a skeleton pirate around here!?" Firefly asked Godzilla.

"Oh, you didn't have to say that, murderer." A male voice says as Yuri is blasted with fire from behind by Firefly with the Firefly suit on before she is eaten, crunched up, and swallowed by the now-giant Calvin. Firefly uses the jets built into his suit to fly onto Calvin's back as the Deep One Hybrid uses recently learned parkour to join Firefly.

"LET'S CHARGE, WIERDOS!!" Firefly yells as he fires his flamethrower just as Calvin charges at Nightmare and Jawbone. Firefly gives the Deep One Hybrid another flamethrower and they both fire massive clouds of fire just as Calvin leaps at Nightmare and Jawbone.

Max takes out his Icethrower. (Original weapon donut steel)

Back