• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, it's not many replies. Noob, if you want to, you can join this. I'll be the owner of all the Debate Threads. Divinity, y' know.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, it's not many replies. Noob, if you want to, you can join this. I'll be the owner of all the Debate Threads. Divinity, y' know.
mlplover started this thread so she owns this one

Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
mlplover started this thread so she owns this one
Whats Funny is that every Flame War hate thread I've been was probably made by MLPLover2011, look at Maika (Wanked) vs Gogeta (Triple exaggerated), Crimson Khorne vs Yxz

True. Well, except for HOSTLESS vs Mayron.

Well, even then, i'm the divine law and order of the threads. I made the 1st one, and while i didn't make this one, i still technically own this.

Christian Higdon said:
True. Well, except for HOSTLESS vs Mayron.
Well, even then, i'm the divine law and order of the threads. I made the 1st one, and while i didn't make this one, i still technically own this.
that's not how that works

one person doesn't have rights on the entirety of the threads, you own the first one, mlplover owns this one if i make one i'll own that one

Boundary Manipulation is one of the craziest haxes ever (Not counting any Joke powers such as Muffin Manipulation and Admin Manipulatiom)

Uselessnoob245 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Wait you mean Khorne isnt just something you made up?
A
Yep Khorne appeared in the omniversal battlefield wiki as a serious profile </div>

LOOK AT THE HISTORY, you need better eyesight, also they don't allow OC Characters
Couldn't every character be called an OC? I mean, some are ripoffs, but they may have at least 1 trait.

Yeah its says hes from Warhammer 40K, not Uselessnoobs fanfiction

Back