• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debate Thread: Tier 10 Edition

Christian Higdon said:
"ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION." He then realizes what he says. "OKAY, SO I LOVE YOU A BIT."
Maybe a bit more than that. You seem a bit nervous. She replies.

Christian Higdon said:
Nightmare was indeed nervous, as shown when he held his head in his hands, shuddering a bit.
Firefly comes up from behind Yuri and slits her throat with a knife before tossing her body to the side. "Interdimensional assasin? HA!" Firefly shouts as he grabs Nightmare and flies around while stabbing Nightmare repeatedly.

Christian Higdon said:
Nightmare is unfazed as he then slashes Firefly in the throat.
Firefly grabs at his neck as they crash. Firefly gets up and calls for Calvin. Calvin stomps over and swallows Nightmare and Yuri's corpse.

Godzilla then yanks Nightmare out, teleports him and Yuri away, leaving Jawbone there. "Ummmmmm.....arrrr?"

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla heals up and teleports away himself.
Calvin, Firefly, and the Deep One Hybrid are even more pissed off by this, and decide to attack Logan and EXE, with Firefly and the Deep One Hybrid standing on the charging Calvin's back firing their flamethrowers.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla then yanks Nightmare out, teleports him and Yuri away, leaving Jawbone there. "Ummmmmm.....arrrr?"
Max teleports near Yuri and Nightmare. I'm gonna make Nightmare a human so that he can live happily with Yuri. he then says.

"ME? HUMAN? I DOUBT THAT'D WORK, EVEN CONSIDERING I'M ALREADY A BIT ANNOYED. THAT'D DO SOMETHING, ALRIGHT." Nightmare then said, before starting to cry. No tears, but he was still saddened.

Christian Higdon said:
"ME? HUMAN? I DOUBT THAT'D WORK, EVEN CONSIDERING I'M ALREADY A BIT ANNOYED. THAT'D DO SOMETHING, ALRIGHT." Nightmare then said, before starting to cry. No tears, but he was still saddened.
FLIPPIN FUMIN' YOU'RE NOW A HUMAN! Max shouts, turning Nightmare into a human.

Nightmare looked at himself. He looked a bit dark, even for a person. He was a bit happy, considering he could then live a bit of a life with Yuri.

Christian Higdon said:
Nightmare looked at himself. He looked a bit dark, even for a person. He was a bit happy, considering he could then live a bit of a life with Yuri.
You became pretty hot. Yuri said.

"......" Nightmare actually smiled, but then something happened. "Arrrr, ye left without me!" Jawbone then casts some one-time spell that permanently turns him back into a monster.

Christian Higdon said:
"......" Nightmare actually smiled, but then something happened. "Arrrr, ye left without me!" Jawbone then casts some one-time spell that permanently turns him back into a monster.
Firefly was standing in the background with his hands in the shape of a heart until that happened. "AWWWWWWW, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!" He screams in rage as he violently disembowels Jawbone before kicking him about 100,000 times, setting him on fire, and tossing him into Calvin's mouth. Calvin chews and crunches before spitting Jawbone's even-more-mutilated remains at the Deep One Hybrid, who grabs Jawbone's remains before swimming to the deepest point in the sea and locking the remains in a chest. "We shall call that...Davy Jones' Locker." Firefly says, still pissed off.

Firefly was standing in the background with his hands in the shape of a heart until that happened. "AWWWWWWW, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!" He screams in rage as he violently disembowels Jawbone before kicking him about 100,000 times, setting him on fire, and tossing him into Calvin's mouth. Calvin chews and crunches before spitting Jawbone's even-more-mutilated remains at the Deep One Hybrid, who grabs Jawbone's remains before swimming to the deepest point in the sea and locking the remains in a chest. "We shall call that...Davy Jones' Locker." Firefly says, still pissed off.

Why did you ruin their romantic moment? Max says. [Also this is slowly becoming a romantic comedy with the Yuri x Nightmare subplot]

MaxForward said:
Why did you ruin their romantic moment? Max says. [Also this is slowly becoming a romantic comedy with the Yuri x Nightmare subplot]
"Jawbone did. Don't worry, we annihilated the skeletal bastard." Firefly says.

[Let us just say he somehow returned via plot conveniences.]

Jawbone then goes back to Nightmare. "Aaaargh, ye scurvy bear!"

Firefly was standing in the background with his hands in the shape of a heart until that happened. "AWWWWWWW, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!" He screams in rage as he violently disembowels Jawbone before kicking him about 100,000 times, setting him on fire, and tossing him into Calvin's mouth. Calvin chews and crunches before spitting Jawbone's even-more-mutilated remains at the Deep One Hybrid, who grabs Jawbone's remains before swimming to the deepest point in the sea and locking the remains in a chest. "We shall call that...Davy Jones' Locker." Firefly says, still pissed off. Why did you ruin their romantic moment? Max says. [Also this is slowly becoming a romantic comedy with the Yuri x Nightmare subplot]
"Jawbone did. Don't worry, we annihilated the skeletal bastard." Firefly says.

Let me do this again. Max then said. FLIPPIN FUMIN' YOU'RE NOW A HUMAN! He shouted again. He turned back to his human form.

MaxForward said:
Why did you ruin their romantic moment? Max says. [Also this is slowly becoming a romantic comedy with the Yuri x Nightmare subplot]"Jawbone did. Don't worry, we annihilated the skeletal bastard." Firefly says. Let me do this again. Max then said. FLIPPIN FUMIN' YOU'RE NOW A HUMAN! He shouted again. He turned back to his human form.
"Quick! Destroy Jawbone!" Firefly yells as Calvin crunches Jawbone into powder before spitting him into space.

Jawbone was gone, but his essence then flew through, making a new puppet body and hiding in the shadows.

Christian Higdon said:
Jawbone was gone, but his essence then flew through, making a new puppet body and hiding in the shadows.
Firefly flies over to where the essence hid, using his flamethrower as a source of light.

Jawbone was hiding in a chest, his body being shattered as Nightmare then looked at Yuri. "SO....UMMMMM......" The beast was nervous.

Christian Higdon said:
Jawbone grabs Logan and bites into his arm. "That'll cost yer skin, lad!"
Firefly breaks Jawbone's neck with a punch and then holds Jawbone's body in place while Logan beats up Jawbone. "Yeah! Go, dude!" Firefly says as he and all his teammates still despised Jawbone for forever ruining Nightmare and Yuri's touching moment.

Jawbone is then torn up and then tossed apart. Godzilla just looked at Jawbone's remains and facepalmed.

Christian Higdon said:
Jawbone is then torn up and then tossed apart. Godzilla just looked at Jawbone's remains and facepalmed.
"Hey, he forever prevented human-form Nightmare and Yuri from finally unleashing all their pent-up passion for each other after all that hard work and anticipation and everything leading up and contributing to their touching moment. He deserved it." Firefly tells Godzilla.

Back