• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
RULES: Everybody has 5 characters maximum.

Shitler, Trump and Roosevelt aren't allowed. (Because they are too overpowered)

People can change their characters.

Teams:

MaxForward: Bredakars Bheykarmi, Butch Hartma, THEOS, MaxForward and Daniel (Wanked)

TheDarkSide857: Zalgo, Poisaness, Shadow Freddy (Mythos), CHEGAOD and Doomguy Eternal

Errorsaness: Golden Freddy (Mythos), Orror SANESS (Eggagerated)- All Infinity Max downplayed, Bruce Lee (Exaggerated), Bugs Bunny (The Ultimate Downplay), and Kim Jong-U

The God Of Procrastinatio: Breinkars Kurokarmi, King (Infinitely Double Downplayed), Monika (Composite, Busto 1.0., and Monarch of Pointland (TRUE Version).

MaxForward said:
Overlord775 said:
this tread won't even reach the 100 post mark
That's where you're wrong kiddo
Let's make a bet:

If this tread reaches 100 posts in 3 days, you can add me to your profile's Notable Victories

if it doesn't, i'll add you to my profile Notable Victories

also posts from you don't count in the post-counter, because you would just post spam the tread.

Do you accept the challenge ?

That's where you're wrong kiddo
Let's make a bet:

If this tread reaches 100 posts in 3 days, you can add me to your profile's Notable Victories

if it doesn't, i'll add you to my profile Notable Victories

also posts from you don't count in the post-counter, because you would just post spam the tread.

Do you accept the challenge ?

Yes.

I challenge you to a battle!

I'm highlighting this because I want to win the bet.

Not because I have a highlight addiction.

MaxForward said:
I'm highlighting this because I want to win the bet.
Not because I have a highlight addiction.
what about every other time you highlighted something when you knew seol would be mad at you?

MaxForward said:
what about every other time you highlighted something when you knew seol would be mad at you?
Well, I guess I sort of have a highlight addiction.
Oh, come on. Seol isn't that intimidating.

Oh, and by the way, my team:

Zalgo by korazonkrudo-d4ki5il
1. Zalgo. Fear Zalgo and he may let you live....in the form of a dark eyeless powerhouse.

Poisaness avatar
2. Poisaness. Beings like A character who slashes, Saness, Error Saness, and The Sans above all are all small percentages of its toxic self.

Nightmare
3. Nightmare (Mythos). The Nightmare version of Shadow Freddy (Mythos), who is as mysterious as Golden Freddy (Mythos) and Shadow Freddy is likely as strong as Golden Freddy.

Be25cd07d05c8276cbd63c2e009faf54
4. CHEGAOD. This definitely isn't what the fusion of all the Spectral Destroyers looks like.

Doomguy 2016
5. Doomguy Eternal. No words needed to describe such badassery.

TheDarkSide857 said:
MaxForward said:

1. Zalgo. Fear Zalgo and he may let you live....in the form of a dark eyeless powerhouse.

Poisaness avatar
2. Poisaness. Beings like A character who slashes, Saness, Error Saness, and The Sans above all are all small percentages of its toxic self.

Nightmare
3. Nightmare (Mythos). The Nightmare version of Shadow Freddy (Mythos), who is as mysterious as Golden Freddy (Mythos) and Shadow Freddy is likely as strong as Golden Freddy.

4. CHEGAOD. This definitely isn't what the fusion of all the Spectral Destroyers looks like.

Doomguy 2016

You haven't seen me during THAT time of the month...

My team is Golden Freddy (Mythos), Orror SANESS (Eggagerated), Bruce Lee (Eggagerated), Bugs bunny (The ultimate downplay) , and Kim jong un

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
MaxForward said:

Poisaness avatar

Nightmare

Doomguy 2016
If I happen to confiscate that joke and archive it for later use, just keep in mind that you were the one to first make it...

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
MaxForward said:

Poisaness avatar

Nightmare

Doomguy 2016
If I happen to confiscate that joke and archive it for later use, just keep in mind that you were the one to first make it...
Are you sure you know what I mean by that?

Yes. Given the fact that you are a WAHMEN, that should be obvious.

Why do I even?

Crabwhale said:
Yes. Given the fact that you are a WAHMEN, that should be obvious.
Why do I even?
I don't know why you even

I must win this bet, so consider this an unofficial Random Stuff 5.

POST RANDOM STUFF UNTIL IT REACHES 100 MESSAGES!

And then go back to debating.

MaxForward said:

no, infact everyone stop posting at 99 messages

MaxForward said:

What happens if you lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back