• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Another form? Boring.
Also, that means we're fused. Oh, boy, imagine the arguing we'd have.
Oh yeah? Well, Supreminal is boring.
BOOOM!
Yeah, that's a good "argument" you have.
By argument, i mean that a 6-year old can make batter.
MUSCLES69
I summon AMBNMMLSTM. He cleans your butt with your criticism.

Overlord775 said:
Jacksepticeye
Jack solos your puny characters with his Irish powers
Jared Genesis is above all other YouTubers

Christian Higdon said:
You'd be suprised on how wrong you are.
HOSTLESS is nothing but a pathetic OC.

1/7th of CHEGAOD, Omni-Giygas, on the other hand, is theorized to exist(And don't say that he doesn't because all you are doing is contradicting yourself because you said earlier that he's theorized to exist(If you don't believe me, then I literally have your comment that says you admitting that he's theorized to exist right here)).

HOSTLESS at least has street cred as a veteran fighter, CHEGAOD is just your attempt to skull-**** the (already-dead) SD band-wagon at the time. Kinda like EA, only not a video game and slightly less shit.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
1/7th of CHEGAOD, Omni-Giygas, on the other hand, is theorized to exist(And don't say that he doesn't because all you are doing is contradicting yourself because you said earlier that he's theorized to exist(If you don't believe me, then I literally have your comment that says you admitting that he's theorized to exist right here)).
by that argument Azathoth is also real

so he wakes up and erases those nightmares.

Crabwhale said:
HOSTLESS at least has street cred as a veteran fighter, CHEGAOD is just your attempt to skull-**** the (already-dead) SD band-wagon at the time. Kinda like EA, only not a video game and slightly less shit.
Are you sure your intelligence should be Mild Genius on your profile? I think it should be much lower if you actually thought I created CHEGAOD.

MaxForward created him.

Proof

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Go away, Doge Troll.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Go away, Doge Troll.

• Doge trigger triggered
deez nuts lol

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Go away, Doge Troll.

• Doge trigger triggered
deez nuts lol
Y r a b

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Are you sure your intelligence should be Mild Genius on your profile? I think it should be much lower if you actually thought I created CHEGAOD.
MaxForward created him.

Proof
1. Memory is not the same thing as intelligence.

2. All these worthless Godmodes eventually start blending together. I might have confussed his CHEGAOD for THEOS, another jump on the band-wagon already halted at the time that was made by yo.

3. Hmm, suggesting a revision of my profile's intelligence. Gee, that sounds familiar. Almost as if I've said that and you can't come up with better insults.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Go away, Doge Troll.

• Doge trigger triggered
deez nuts lol
Y r a b
Spongebob NO U

New rule: anytime Overlord uses Doge, I will replace with deez nuts. Sound good?

Thought so.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
MaxForward created him.

Proof
Yeah you created Theos to be an even stronger and even less interestiong OC than CHEGAOD was

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Go away, Doge Troll.
  • Doge trigger triggered
deez nuts lol
Y r a b
Spongebob NO U
Ackbar

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
MaxForward created him.

Proof
Yeah you created Theos to be an even stronger and even less interestiong OC than CHEGAOD was
The legendary Begone Thot look

Overlord isn't saying deez nuts, it's supposed to be a Doge picture.

I replaced it.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
MaxForward created him.

Proof
The legendary Begone Thot look
Did you just call me a thot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back