• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deathstroke vs Class 1-A(My Hero Academia)

Giving this to deathstroke easily. He outskills them all by FAR and deals with Superheroes for breakfast. He's pretty much Stain on steroids. Now being fair, some kids could probably cause a distraction while Izuku and others thought up a plan, but considering Deathstroke can consistently contend with Batman, who is far smarter then all of them, I kind of doubt they could come up with something that could 100% give them the win before Deathstroke mows them down. Among that, Deathstroke will kill them whereas they'll only try to incap him.

Their only way of winning is playing the numbers game, while one or two of them strategize and call the shots. That won't help much when Deathstroke is shooting them down from a range and slicing anyone who gets into close combat. I imagine that Eijirou would be their best chance of winning, as he can tank some hits, but that will only help for so long.

I'm pretty sure Deathstroke is going to be downgraded to Wall level.

AnonymousBlank said:
Doesn't Shoto just lead with freezing everything in that direction?
What stops Deathstroke from jumping back? With his level of strength, he's flying back several meters, in fact, he may even g-

"I'm pretty sure Deathstroke is going to be downgraded to Wall level."

U-A High is an entire campus. Among that, Deathstroke can simply jump out a window if they're in a building.

It isn't like less skilled characters haven't done exactly that.

Actually even without the downgraded, Deathstroke wouldn't win.

Izuku's hero complex will kick in the moment he sees that someone could die, or does die. He instantly break out 100% (8-B+) and kill Deathstroke with the wind pressure alone.

Also Todoroki would do this, Deathstroke cannot dodge either of these.

And don't say he can break it. 8-B with ice, remember? And Shouto can create more ice to replace any that gets destroyed.

@Wright Way

Ok fair enough, he can't break them. But surely with an entire campus, unless they all surround him (Which I'll admit is possible, but unlikely), he should be able to manuever around the campus and sneak around and slowly pick people off.

@TheRustyOne

Doubt. Deathstroke isn't just going to charge in with no plan guns blazing. He's been referred as the best strategist in the world in DC, among that, he's literally in UA High? You think he won't first try and find some info on everyone, which is more then certainly there?

As for Todoroki, fair point. But again, Deathstroke isn't rushing in guns blazing.

Prep is not allowed unless the OP says so. Also SBA says that he knows nothing about them.

You said he would find info on them, problem is that they start fighting instantly.

He's within eye sight of them at the start.

TheRustyOne said:
You said he would find info on them, problem is that they start fighting instantly.
He's within eye sight of them at the start.
They're not starting off with their 8-B attacks. Deathstroke can easily strategize, hide, and break into the school.

22Easy said:
@Wright Way

Ok fair enough, he can't break them. But surely with an entire campus, unless they all surround him (Which I'll admit is possible, but unlikely), he should be able to manuever around the campus and sneak around and slowly pick people off.

@TheRustyOne

Doubt. Deathstroke isn't just going to charge in with no plan guns blazing. He's been referred as the best strategist in the world in DC, among that, he's literally in UA High? You think he won't first try and find some info on everyone, which is more then certainly there?

As for Todoroki, fair point. But again, Deathstroke isn't rushing in guns blazing.
If they're all in the same room then yeah. They just camp out in a giant igloo till Slade relizes he's wasting his time.

No prep time dude. He starts in the middle of a fight and has no way of knowing he's in the school that these guys are attending. Also, don't think he read Japanese.

They're not starting off with their 8-B attacks. Deathstroke can easily strategize, hide, and break into the school.

Todoroki froze a building to win a sparring match. He'd definitely do the same in a life or death situation.

"If they're all in the same room then yeah. They just camp out in a giant igloo till Slade relizes he's wasting his time."

So...stalling indefinitely?

"No prep time dude. He starts in the middle of a fight and has no way of knowing he's in the school that these guys are attending. Also, don't think he read Japanese."

It's not like it'll be hard to figure out these guys attend the school. Even then, if they're on campus and he hides, He'll find out eventually. Fair point on the japanese though, but if they start immediately in front of each other, then he should be able to get the gist of most of their powers pretty quickly. Although he'll probably be unaware of the 8-B attacks which could lose him this. Chances are he'll pick them off one by one anyway though.

As for Todoroki immediately freezing the building to win the sparring match. Consider that he's developed a lot from then, and probably won't do it now, since he was colder and harsher then and didn't care, but now he's more into the hero business.

Not if he's frozen. It's in character for Todoroki to freeze the building and if Slade gets outside first then he's never getting back in again. Because 8-B ice flips him off.

22Easy said:
As for Todoroki immediately freezing the building to win the sparring match. Consider that he's developed a lot from then, and probably won't do it now, since he was colder and harsher then and didn't care, but now he's more into the hero business.
I seem to remember him starting with ice a lot regardless. He'd just be more careful not to ice his teammates.

Like TheRusty said, Katana's calc is wrong, but this feat of Deathstroke is definitely around Small Building level, can this feat scale somewhat to characters like Batman? I'm trying to find feats to calculate for DC Street Level characters.

I can't understand what he's using to scale the helicopter, also, 5 tons for fragmenting a helicopter seems odd.

TheRustyOne said:
Prep is not allowed unless the OP says so. Also SBA says that he knows nothing about them.
True, theres no prep time here. But theres nothing stoping him from escaping them going to the principals office and looking up there information.

True, theres no prep time here. But theres nothing stoping him from escaping them going to the principals office and looking up there information.

But it's in Japanese, which he can't read.

Most of Class 1A are fodder to Deathstroke. Honestly, the only ones that stand any sort of chance are Deku, Shouto, Ida, Bakugou, and Kirishima.

Rooting Deathstroke for now, but I'll wait for the downgrade to make my vote

Back