• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 3] | Part 4: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3692177

I don't even think there is a quantifiable gap, hell you can blitz with a 3x gap really close

Blitzing depends on the gap and the playstyles of both characters. But yeah, any way you slice it, marvel blitzes dc street tiers

Huh... Okay. I always thought Marcel & DC Street levelers we're equal in speed for some reason... Oh, well DC Heralds still blitz Marvel heralds MWAHAHAHAHA

Also, I forgot to bring this up sooner. Silly me with my RL shit

Lucy's 6-C key (the one DB used) received some upgrades, most notably speed (it got re-calculated). She's no longer Mach 300 (MHS), but Mach 1654 (MHS+) now (in the same ballpark as Carnage), and the speed gap's like 4.2x in Carnage's favor (instead of the old 23.3x speed difference he used to have). I'm thinking he no longer blitzes her from SBA distances and only from really close.

And then there's also the fact that she got Size Manipulation (can make her vectors the size of islands), so I'm honestly thinking it might possibly change the position of the DB.

What do yous think?

Said speed was only attained after Lucy pretty much went into suicide mode (talking about her melting form). She pretty much only uses it as a last resort, which she won't be able to do because Carnage blitzes before that (her vectors are Hypersonic at best without it).

Carnage should still be able to get his symbiote attached to Lucy (blitzing doesn't need to have a 7.5x gap, sometimes it can be as low as a 3x difference).

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Alien X vs green lantern BETTER be at the bottom
Well it's not Alien X vs Green Lantern, it's Ben 10 VS Green Lantern, meaning he just yeets ben before alien x exists

Well it's not Alien X vs Green Lantern, it's Ben 10 VS Green Lantern, meaning he just yeets ben before alien x exists

okay boomer

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Was Natsu stronger at that point?
I saw the following posts above and decided to answer

Both were High 6C at their max at the time, but Ace was only MHS

Doesn't the Onnitrix say no to that via failsafe straight to Alien X? I always thought it would be the case...

@Unoriginal, Uh. Why are we assuming she starts off at High 7-A when DB had her start at 6-C? Shouldn't we be doing the same?

Also, don't use PIS to downplay a character... Literally a bad method of downplay...

DragonEmperor23 said:
okay boomer
also isn't Hal gonna be 2-B now and Alien X getting potentially downgraded to Low 2-C

They were merely gauging her upper limits, and not stating that they were using melting Lucy as a default for her.

And it's true that Lucy doesn't really use her melting form unless necessary.

ZephyrosOmega said:
also isn't Hal gonna be 2-B now and Alien X getting potentially downgraded to Low 2-C
Wait why did we upgrade him only to downgrade him again to the exact same level?

Pulinno said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
Wait why did we upgrade him only to downgrade him again to the exact same level?
Doctor Fate revisions affected alot of characters, including Darkseid, who he scales to.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Doesn't Classic Strange still win? I mean he's 2-A to fates 2-B
Due to the infinity, no, as Linda + Kent + Nabu rape him hard.

Not to mention the speed difference.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Doesn't Classic Strange still win? I mean he's 2-A to fates 2-B
Due to the infinity, no, as Linda + Kent + Nabu rape him hard.
Not to mention the speed difference.
Well, DB only used the Kent version. And Strange (Classic) doesn't have an exact MFTL+ rating to begin with.

BTW, what is the reasoning for Nightwing vs Daredevil to be so low? I am not saying that it is accurate and all, but i want to hear why Daredevil can supposedly win since i know nothing about DC or Marvel

Back