• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [CONTINUED]

It's actually more like "The author spent a massive chunk of the story having this character's power be a deus ex machina plot-device that gets him out of almost any jam, and then ended up turning said power into a Swiss army knife of hax", but it resulted in the same thing...

Anyway, that's a discussion for another time.

@King: That's more accurate, yes XD. Lol, but I agree, back on topic.

@Js250476: Side materials and such acknowledge that the event is real and the planetary destruction is taking place. The idea that he uses the Dimensional Travel/Pocket Reality to unleash the move is putting it together with other bits if info, like how Summons work to reconcile the animation and how things are standing after it's done. More curiously, both the Japanese original and International versions are acknowledged as legitimate in the Guides.

@DragonEmperor the list was updated back when Ichigo was 5-C, so yes, at the time it was a stomp for our standards, but it's actually really close.

Still, Naruto wins because he has more ways to deal with Ichigo in a ground where Reiatsu Crush GG is ignored.

CrackerVolley said:
The Pit vs Sora fight was really screwy. While Pit did maintain some of his feats himself (albiet with completely altered calculations), Sora's better feats were... completely overlooked, even despite winning.
At the time it would've been 4-A vs High 4-C

But… the 4-A feat was always in Uprising, also for some reason they ignored most of Pits speed feats which also includes lighting dodging feats

Hmm... I know what you mean. What I meant is that, it wasn't applied yet and it was brought up and revised later on. Eh... I am a bit confused, does the thread rules measure accuracy based on how our standards were back then as well or how strong the characters were back then (leaving out new info that appeared after the episode that upgraded/downgraded the character)?

I don't deny they missed a lot of their better stuff though, >_>

Yeah, Pit is easily Massively FTL+. Him flying out the solar system would be a bit over 3000c iirc. There's also Pyrrhon flying to the edge of the galaxy; which should be a much higher degree of Massively FTL+. Chaos Kin escaping and finding its way to Earth would also be a speed feat comparable to Pyrrhon's as well.

I know some people question the 4-A' thing even though it's legit, but his Island level+ feat is a feat he definitely scales from. Death Battle made him look 8-B or something.

^

This discussion up here is exactly why I put Sora vs Pit as Iffy, the calcs for the forms they gave them are always changing and who wins the fight flip flops, so I have left it indefinite

Pit should have gone against Pegasus Seiya

At least Pit's consolation is that DB always have characters much, MUCH, weaker than our standards. It's very new that they turn out to be around as strong as we consider them to be. So he's not alone in that regard. But now it was mentioned, yeah... his huge amount of weapons wasn't brough up was it?

Seiya against Sailor Moon or Issei Hyoudou are fairly more interesting matches.

Thor Vs Shazam is more thematic, seeing that Thor had a similar origin as of Billy in the form of Donald Blake.

Yeah. Also, they have done some decent work with comicbooks.

Edit: Sorry, my keyboard is freaking failing.

I'd say it's Right, Good. Original Voltron was running around the universe and could withstand black hole level gravity. Even though DB's math was less than what they're capable of, their logic led me to believe that the gap between the two is as big as they imply

Fair enough, I can move it around.

So here's the list for Wrong, Decent since no one is disputing Wrong, Bad. I'll begin structuring their placements once comments have been made:

Vegeta vs Shadow, Eggman vs Wily, Ryu vs Strider, Luigi vs Tails, Batman vs CA, Bowser vs Ganon, Mewtwo vs Shadow, Cammy vs Sonya, Sub-Zero vs Glacius, Shredder vs SS, Mechagodzilla vs Dragonzord

(Due to the Marvel downgrade, Cap is now 9-A, so it's debatable whether Bats vs Cap is either Wrong, Decent or in the upper level of Right, Bad

I would say that the Bats vs Cap is right due to Bats having the AP advantage and being more skilled

Tails vs Luigi isn't wrong cause they used Archie feats for Tails, they even mentioned Turbo and Titan Tails in the video

Theuser789 said:
Tails vs Luigi isn't wrong cause they used Archie feats for Tails, they even mentioned Turbo and Titan Tails in the video
Even Archie tails is Baseline 4-B and Billions C in base, while Weegee is "At least High 4-C" and like, high trillions

Back