• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [CONTINUED]

Godzilla vs. Gamera is one of the most accurate ones (though the fire/plasma absorption thing working on Goji's Atomic Breath or not is debatable). Granted, a stomp of massive porportions no matter how you look at it.

It comes from AOSTH's Robotnik page which lists him as High 4-C with the justification being in his durability, AOSTH would obviously be High 4-C via this since he's portrayed as being superior to Robotnik and AOSTH Tails shouldn't any vastly weaker then him

also the High 4-C durability justification is actually 4-A (either regular stary sky 4-A or shaking a finite universe 4-A since it wasn't actually stated whether The Warp of Confusion is a pocket reality or separate universe)

Scratch and Grounder are at least Massively Hypersonic+ and Relativistic at best if they're equal to AoStH Robotnik. Every single Robot Master is MFTL, so those two can't touch them at all. Plus, the RMs have plenty of ways to get around their traditional defenses

If they used Scrath and Grounder doesn't this means they also used the feats of Robotnik for that? Which mean high 4-C to 3-A stats plus Satam thanks to Swatbots

Plus Eggman has 5-A mechs that scale to Super Sonic's MFTL+speed (1.04 billion c I think) which should blitz the robot master, plus the FEB and it's 4-A ap

Since Eggman's machines in Wily vs Eggman are being brought up, I'll go over each one they gave him in the fight to see how they would stack up to the Robot Masters:

SWAT Bots: 9-A, SOL lasers. No contest

Egg Fleet: We don't have profiles for the ships, but since Adventure Sonic can destroy them in base in Sonic Heroes rather easily, I'd say they're below 5-B. Therefore, the Robot Masters can one shot them.

EggRobo: Low 6-B, Sub Rel. They get absolutely destroyed.

Silver Sonic (Death Egg Mecha Sonic): Low 6-B, Sub Rel. Nope

Mecha Sonic (Sky Sanctuary): Since he didn't get to go Super since there's no Master Emerald around, he's the same as Silver and just as dead

Mecha Knuckles: 5-B, FTL. Takes a few more hits, but he still gets scrapped.

E-101 Beta Mk. 2: Same situation as Mecha Knuckles

Shadow Androids: Most likely slightly weaker than Shadow since they're deployed in teams of three to stand a chance, but they should still be in the 5-B range and around FTL speeds. Still get destroyed.

Scratch & Grounder: If we made them equal to AoStH Robotnik as a best case scenario, they'd be High 4-C and Relativistic+. So yes, they can one-shot any RM, but they're much too slow to hit them. Wily has other ways to beat them besides physical might, however, with the arsenal he's given (Absolute Zero from Ice Man, Metal Man should be able to cut through them, Roboenza, etc.). Otherwise, they would be 8-C and get stomped like they did in the video

Metal Sonic: Purely game, so 5-B and FTL at best. Should get destroyed before he can think about going Metal Overlord.

Eggman gets the Death Egg Robot as his fighting machine, which is Low 6-B and Relativistic reactions. That gets destroyed easily

Wily got Wily Machine #8, which we label as equal to all his other ones, so it's 5-A and MFTL.

Overall, it looks like Wily wins pretty definitively.

Ou yeah, this was season one, so no robots outside the one used in the animation was considered? Because Death Battle does have the tendency of not using things they rechearched in the animation and all, so not every Eggman machine they included might have been in the animation, it's better to know what things they restricted , since "regular" Eggman machines like Egg Dragoon, Super Death Egg Robot are 5-A and the later MFTL+

I do think that the accuracy is also somewhat determined by what DB decided to give both characters. Although I don't think that will 100% work here, as the robots they gave Eggman and Wily were chosen by the fans, and not DB themselves.

Ok, I was kinda curious about what they gave them, if it was the only in the animations or they had more then in the animation

Buuuuuuuut, I would say if you give them absolute everything then Eggman would win speaking in game countinuity and original Wily( I don't know much about Mega Man lore so I don't know if there's a Wily who fights Mega Man.EXE)

Yes, if Eggman was given everything he's ever had, his mechs that can face Super Sonic can defeat everything Wily has. However, he wasn't given those. With the specific units and mechs he was given, he loses badly

Going back to the Ryu vs Jin debate, since the upgrades have gone through for Tekken to make Jin possibly High 6-A and Ryu's "likely far higher" with his tier doesn't seem to close that big of a gap, I'll move Ryu vs Jin to Wrong, Decent, so expect that portion of the list to be changed

Sorvoe551 said:
Going back to the Ryu vs Jin debate, since the upgrades have gone through for Tekken to make Jin possibly High 6-A and Ryu's "likely far higher" with his tier doesn't seem to close that big of a gap, I'll move Ryu vs Jin to Wrong, Decent, so expect that portion of the list to be changed
Y'see, situations like this is why I feel bad for Death Battle. They'll be wrong, we'll yell at them, revisions happen, oops- nevermind! And vice versa.

In less egregious cases and battles, it's good to know that versus battles debating has a lot of interpretation involved, and they only have so much time to go over as many arguments as they can.

They used Ryu from Ryu Final, who beat Akuma, who destroyed a maassive meteorite in a single punch in a crossover game. So yeah, semi-composite Ryu. I still wonder why the hell we do not use Ryu Final to scale Ryu to the SF3 standards specially since we are STILL using 7-B for Ryu when that was a feat he had really, really, really early on, saying he hasn't gotten any stronger from then its just wrong.

I personally think Jin is only 7-B and the other ones are not backed up by the canon, but **** it.

If we used Composite Ryu (PXZ, MVC, Smash, etc.) He stomps Composite Jin by a landmile.

Theuser789 said:
Ok, I was kinda curious about what they gave them, if it was the only in the animations or they had more then in the animation
Buuuuuuuut, I would say if you give them absolute everything then Eggman would win speaking in game countinuity and original Wily( I don't know much about Mega Man lore so I don't know if there's a Wily who fights Mega Man.EXE)
There's a Dr. Wily in Battle Network. He works in an organization called World 3 aka WWW (go figure).

They used GT Goku vs Post Crisis Supes,

So, wrong.

Also Ben thinks the Dragon Ball universe is just 4 galaxies.

I dunno aabout that, wasn't there some anime exclusive early on DBZ MFTL+ feats?

Also, if you saw the video, you can see that they halved Goku's speed so he wouldn't be 10x stronger than their superman on the end comparison.

I just realised that might be the most accurate and fair DB yet since it's mostly a skill fight since all of them are usually comparable to each other

Back