• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so anyway, the most useful thing hades has here to me is his Bfr. Also his concept manip should? Allow him to just destroy the concept of death.

Well death resists BFR easily and resists type 1 conceptual manipulation from the influence of the castle so that’s taken care of. Does Hades have any answer to being paralyzed or rendered into a void with his strikes or being cursed on contact which leads to his powers being drained, nulled and weakened down to his very soul? Or even having to deal with the influence of the castle which leads to being haxed passively in a bunch of different ways?

He resists the paralysis,I got no clue what rendered into a void means, and he’s in the process of getting a resistance to his powers being weakened, he resists them being drained, and the only power null he resists is of immortality and regen.

Hades not only can't neg Death's regen (He negs up to Mid-Godly, Grim Reaper boi is High Godly) but will also die by Death's own regeneration negation (also High-Godly)

If Hades' passives are resisted, Death wins and stonewalls Hades as much as it needs

@StekFence theres two different types of AE, one is not that hard to affect, all it does is make them hard to kill, AE1 however does make you hard to affect.

I don’t see paralysis resistance on Hades’ page so… also being reduced to a void as in void manipulation, something I also don’t see Hades resisting.

Death has dimensional travel with Low Multi range so BFR’s not exactly gonna help as he can hop back even against someone who has a layered BFR hax.

@StekFence theres two different types of AE, one is not that hard to affect, all it does is make them hard to kill, AE1 however does make you hard to affect.

I don’t see paralysis resistance on Hades’ page so… also being reduced to a void as in void manipulation, something I also don’t see Hades resisting.

Death has dimensional travel with Low Multi range so BFR’s not exactly gonna help as he can hop back even against someone who has a layered BFR hax.
Many Saint Seiya characters can also travel through 2-C range, yet the Sword sent Seiya to a realm where nobody ever reached as far as I know, being stabbed by it does this, Death's Dimensional Travel won't save him

However it isn't something Hades may be able to do if he can't move

@Lightning_XXI he referenced Ikki who has universal range at best for the BFR feat, so unless Hades used it on someone else with better range than death I don’t think it’ll help. Also the scan seems to imply a permanent death, which wouldn’t really help on someone who resists his immortality being negged.

You missed my point, even Gods like Athena had to resort to other plan instead of going there save Seiya, this dimension is out of their reach

However, apparently, many characters are lacking this ability including her, while regular Gold Saints like Camus have said 2-C Dimensional Travel, so I guess my argument doesn't work, not only Death will not be stabbed since Hades can't move, but even then he will be back

But yeah not being able to move basically negs his sword. Well I mean, he has telekinesis, but being a void prob voids that.

AE1 however does make you hard to affect.

I don’t see paralysis resistance on Hades’ page so…
Well, previous threads have told me that the ae is supposed to be type 1, and as for resistance to paralysis, he straight up brawls with people who passively do it, just like him.

That’s just a mistake, because someone prob forgot to add it, as her capabilities should exceed camuses
Maybe, or nobody thought of this, regardless it can't be used and wouldn't make that much a difference like I said on my previous posts

I'll go with Grim Reaper boi for now

Well, previous threads have told me that the ae is supposed to be type 1, and as for resistance to paralysis, he straight up brawls with people who passively do it, just like him.
Ah that's right

Gods in Saint Seiya have a powerful aura the induces Paralysis and passively nukes all 6 Senses including the mind, Hades has this and casually walks free from Athena's aura

Sooo...retracting my vote

Ngl, this thread just tells me ss needs a fix. ok so I’m confused. Exactly what are the wincons of Death here?

Yeah, but I’m just now realizing hades doesnt have resistance to passives from people he slaps easily on his profile.

I need a link for that, please
im still in the middle of creating it. its almost done though

To avoid any serious contentions and issues. it'll only have what has been accepted and on profiles on it. new abilities will have to come with future CRT's.

This is also mostly because.... the profiles in their current state for Gods lack a lot of jusitifications for their abilities.. and some abilities are,,, misplaced? Like their ability seemed like one ability but its actually another power kind of thing.

im still in the middle of creating it. its almost done though

To avoid any serious contentions and issues. it'll only have what has been accepted and on profiles on it. new abilities will have to come with future CRT's.

This is also mostly because.... the profiles in their current state for Gods lack a lot of jusitifications for their abilities.. and some abilities are,,, misplaced? Like their ability seemed like one ability but its actually another power kind of thing.
Ah, I see

Also yeah, and as we saw here, they still lack a few things, Gods should have resistance to their own aura effects, but nothing like a good old CRT to take care

Good luck on the blog

@Lightning_XXI how far is their range? Cause Death can reach to 18 different timelines.

anyways does hades have any counter to Death releasing his magic which would inflict him with the castle’s passives? Alongside other creature of chaos stuff like plot hax?

@Lightning_XXI how far is their range? Cause Death can reach to 18 different timelines.

anyways does hades have any counter to Death releasing his magic which would inflict him with the castle’s passives? Alongside other creature of chaos stuff like plot hax?
No resistance to plot hax

and the 2-C range should be 2-A Range by currently profiles is only like 3 universes iirc

Also what about these abilities from the castle? Since Death has access to the castle’s magic he’d basically inflict all of these to his foes at once.

Spatial Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, BFR, Perception Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Forced Duplication, Technology Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Transmutation, Corruption (Type 1 and 2), Biological Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Empathic Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Biological and Power Absorption, Madness Manipulation (Type 1 and 3), Body Puppetry, Power Mimicry, Information Analysis, Subjective Reality, Fear Manipulation, Possession, Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction

I'm also intentionally using death because I know drac's gonna be spammed to hell and back, rather give the others time to shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back