• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death of the Endless vs Death Rematch

High 1-B DC death is on the absolute highest level of high 1-B, as she is above destiny who embodies the multiverse and can one shot him.

Everyone is downplaying everyone, here.

Eh. If we treat Death like a High 1-B character, she's above Destiny of the Endless so casually. A shadow of Destiny's book is capable of destroying all of creation in DC. If we treat him as High 1-B, he should be something akin to infinite+one-dimensional, and so this should be a stomp in the favour of DC's Death.

Death isn't above Destiny. She "killed" him in the sense that he reached his natural death and she came for him. She can't kill him anywhere else.

Yeah, I realised my mistake.

I'm mainly referring to how they're saying Death is below the level of someone who embodies an infinite-dimensional multiverse when she's equal to Multi-Eternity, who embodies an infinite-dimensional multiverse. By-product, they're downplaying LT by saying he's only that powerful, and downplaying Destiny by saying he's only that powerful.

Back